• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The NSW Waratahs have a week off.

What are the chances that we may see a few of them of them turning out for their clubs in Round 13?

If not playing then an appearance on the sidelines would be good.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
They should all be turning out, especially at the less fashionable grounds. Not only on game day, but for training as well.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Woodies, Emus, Mighty 2 Blues, and Pirates all have home games.

Great promotional opportunities to roster some of the "names" to those games to promote Rugby outside the East and lower North Shore.

How many kids would turn up to Merrylands RSL park if they knew that Israel F, Tatafu P-N, and Taquele N were there?

The Corporation and the Randi-Wix should be encouraged to "spread the love" and let some of the other clubs borrow one of their Pro players for the day for appearances and promotion of the game in Sydney.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
The NSW Waratahs have a week off.

What are the chances that we may see a few of them of them turning out for their clubs in Round 13?

If not playing then an appearance on the sidelines would be good.

Will Dean Mumm play for Uni for the rest of the season now that he is no longer required for the Waratahs?

Done that

Ron Walden (29)
Good in theory but what coach in his right mind would allow his players to play SS the week before a semi final of the S15 ?
Cheika has already said after the game on the weekend that his team will
benefit from the rest.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Reckon it makes sense for Mumm to go play for Uni - can't play finals, hasn't been named for Wallabies. Needs game time.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Done That,
I don't think they meant that 'tahs players play for SS clubs this weekend. The idea is that the players are present at the ground signing autographs and mixing with the supporters.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Unfortunately TG Milner doesn't come with an area for Hooper to rad out with his skate board so he'll no doubt be chillin out watching the game.

Gibbo

Ron Walden (29)
Jack Dempsey played all over Tala Gray on Saturday at Chatswood. Very dynamic

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
^^^ and on the subject of TG Milner, it is being reported that Jed Gillespie has finished with the Rebels and is on his way back to Sydney, and, it is assumed, the Woodies.

Getting Gillespie and particularly Roach back will strengthen the team a lot. Roach is such a good seagull at Club level.

B

BellyTwoBlues

Perhaps Dave Beat or even Belly can let us know how many times players from their clubs have appeared before the judiciary this year....I'd be VERY interested to see the numbers.

People in glass houses........

We've had 3 this year. I know what Manly's is, but it's not for me to comment.

Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.