• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindsider

Billy Sheehan (19)
Sydney Club 7s draw/run-sheet

4eeaaed02096e1b0b24bc0be02a36750.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bluesfan

Nev Cottrell (35)
Having conducted my detailed analysis of the draw (ten, maybe fifteen seconds), and taking a quick look at the weather forecast, and casting aside my obvious slight barely perceptible bias towards the Mighty Two Blues for a moment - I am confident in predicting a glorious victory for the Mighty Two Blues here. I base this prediction on

total bias.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Having conducted my detailed analysis of the draw (ten, maybe fifteen seconds), and taking a quick look at the weather forecast, and casting aside my obvious slight barely perceptible bias towards the Mighty Two Blues for a moment - I am confident in predicting a glorious victory for the Mighty Two Blues here. I base this prediction on

total bias.

Well that's the Plate,
What about the Cup?

Looking forward to the day.

PS I'm waiting for the day.

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
Gordon -

Pat Curtin, Alex Gregory, Michael Manners, Tom Carruthers, Sam Mete, Ben Butler, Harry Rorke, Jordan Goddard, Nick Meagher, Henry Broad, Luke Papworth & Sione Ala

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
And the Marlins team, without releasing game plan and few surprise names. Congrats to the new boys who've made the squad and have fun tomorrow.

Forwards
Api
Harry
Ethan
Vinny
Denis

Backs
Kiwi
Sam
Marshall
BJ
Relli
Richard Hooper

Josh Turner

qaz

Allen Oxlade (6)
And the Marlins team, without releasing game plan and few surprise names. Congrats to the new boys who've made the squad and have fun tomorrow.

Forwards
Api
Harry
Ethan
Vinny
Denis

Backs
Kiwi
Sam
Marshall
BJ
Relli
Richard Hooper

Josh Turner

Johhno
Stevo
Petey
Robbo
Billy
Monster
The Kid
Tubby
Zip
Willo
Richard Hooper

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)
Any news on squads for the 7s this weekend??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A certain GM who enjoys a beer and a yarn on a Friday told me this afternoon that his club have been able to secure a release for Taqele Naiyaravoro to return for this weekend as well as Dan Rawaqa to their team. With the firepower they've already got and throw in those 2, then they'll be hard to go past.

Status
Not open for further replies.