• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Big weekend down at the Village Green this weekend, starting with;

Was going going to say in 4's but his form over recent weeks could have him running out in 1's

200.jpg

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Will be interesting to see how many Tahs are released to their clubs this weekend and, in the case of the Wicks, whether they're selected :)

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
An ornament to the Shute Shield
True;
For those that saw him play on Saturday
He was bending the line and carrying defenders like Maile Hingano.
He was throwing long balls like Reece Hodge and putting his outsides backs into space.
He has it all.

BAZinga

Stan Wickham (3)
Some interesting team sheets out for viewing.. ive been the worse predictor so far this season. I guess too much backing with my heart and not my head :-(

This weekends predictions:

Norths to beat Eastwood by 3. Eastwood havent convinced me this season yet, while I think Norths are close to being a very good team and competitive in terms of getting to finals footy.

Manly to beat Uni by 10. I think my beloved team are due a spanking. Manly started the season poorly but seem to be back to where they left off last season. And they always play well when big is cliffy around!

Warringah to beat Parra by 20... or Parra by 1. I think Warringah will click this weekend. They have had a couple of close games against good teams and they are a solid win away from going on a big run. Now is a great time for them to face Parra who just cant seem to grind out a win. On the flip side though - I also think Parra are close... if they can keep it tight with 10 to go, i think they will run away with it. They should really be 2 wins 1 loss this season.

Randwick to PUMP Penrith by a lot but Riff will score 15-20. Dont think much needs explaining here.

Souths to beat Easts in another close one. Souths have been sensational so far. Their form will continue and they will carry on winning as they have the best draw out of all teams.

Wests to beat Gordon. From what I heard last week, Wests were still terrible against Parra and should have lost by 20. But they didnt. And they got the win that will hugely encourage them and they will beat Gordon. Who are terrible! I hear Gordon have been playing some decent rugby but dont know how to win. I dont think that will change.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
What's happening with the player points system?
Most teams have players with "blanks" in the PP column and Southern and Penrith have no PPs recorded for any of the first 3 rounds for both grade and colts.
Aren't the PPs supposed to be submitted to the SRU by the clubs before the season starts?
How are clubs selecting their teams if they don't know what the PPs are for each player?
Is the 100 points cap for 1st grade too high, given that no team had more than 66 PPs (Uni) in round 3?
There also seems to be some confusion over "fresh reserves" with some players having a "Y" in the column even though they played a lower grade.

B

BellyTwoBlues

What's happening with the player points system?
Most teams have players with "blanks" in the PP column and Southern and Penrith have no PPs recorded for any of the first 3 rounds for both grade and colts.
Aren't the PPs supposed to be submitted to the SRU by the clubs before the season starts?
How are clubs selecting their teams if they don't know what the PPs are for each player?
Is the 100 points cap for 1st grade too high, given that no team had more than 66 PPs (Uni) in round 3?
There also seems to be some confusion over "fresh reserves" with some players having a "Y" in the column even though they played a lower grade.

The blanks would be 1 of 2 things I reckon Coach.

1. GM's are lazy
  2. Too many new GM's together with a new system to learn yet again, and it's been put in the too hard basket.
The 100 points comment is interesting. This time of year, although this week I reckon Uni might go somewhat higher, most teams get nowhere near it. But towards finals when rep players are returning the number goes up a fair whack for the top 6.

The fresh reserves is an issue that hits a raw nerve with me personally. The rule was changed this year (not going into the detail) so whether or not a team carries fresh reserves, ANY player who takes the field in the grades were the cap applies will have his points included in his team's cap. Whether he's played a lower grade or not, stiff shit, his points count.

And they are also accumulative. So Parra could not run out with a points value of 99, replace a 3 point player with a 2 point player and be at 98. What occurs under the accumulative rule is the team will stay on 99 even when the 3 point player comes off, but they then go to 101 when the 2 point player replaces him. It is in my opinion, and I've told the people I should have, an absolutely ridiculous idea aimed at targeting one club where the effect on all other 11 is probably tougher.

Or maybe the cranky old bastard cynic in me thinks the other clubs aren't entering points value to players so that way they can't be caught on points cap breaches!!!!!

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Belly, I thought I read that all reserves were to have their points counted whether fresh or not which is why I was confused when some team's total points seem to include all players and some not. Maybe the "Y" is being used to show that the player actually took the field as opposed to just being named as a reserve. Still doesn't seem to be consistent though. Not really an issue in 1st grade at this stage (maybe later in the year or this weekend if some Tahs are released as you mentioned) but at least 2 of the colts 1 teams are running very close to the cap, as HJ has pointed out.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Quite a few player points in Colts don't appear to be correctly calculated particularly former Aust Schoolboys/Schoolboy Barbarians being discounted lower than the maximum 50% allowable. I guess this could be down to fat finger typing.

With 1st and 2nd Grade, it won't really become an issue for most clubs as the Tahs/Wallabies are mostly concentrated in only a couple of clubs, and the Shute Shield is over before the Super Rugby Paratroopers can return to influence the Finals Series too much. The Tahs don't have another bye after this round, and while I'm guessing not too many players will be released to clubs during the June Test window,it will only be the usual suspects that will have to stress about Player Points in Grade over that period.

I don't believe that the Player Points system has actually achieved too much. There is no points loading for NRC or State U20 players, and with a shorter season to accommodate NRC there is less opportunity to use high pointers returning from Super Duties during the Finals Series.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Round 4 Team Lists

Northern Suburbs vs Eastwood
First Grade (Shute Shield)
Northern Suburbs: 1. Ezra Luxton, 2. Sam Kitchen, 3. Lawance Hunting / Tyron Rota, 4. James Brown / Connor Vest, 5. Nick Palmer, 6. Michael Smith, 7. Will Miller (c), 8, Hugh Sinclair (VC), 9. Mitch Magrath, 10. Angus Sinclair (VC), 11. Lochie Creagh / Larry Hermens, 12. Jordan Heyer, 13. Irae Simone, 14. Richard Woolf, 15. Josh Kay
Eastwood: 1. Martin Plokstys, 2. Sam Needs, 3. Rob Lagudi, 4. James Neale, 5. Tom Alexander, 6. Michael Kovacic, 7. Cohen Masson, 8, George Kent, 9. Max Page, 10. Blake Sutton, 11. Brad Curtis, 12. Mike McDougall, 13. John Grant, 14. Ben Shorter, 15. Jarome MacKenzie

Second Grade (Colin Caird Shield)
Northern Suburbs: 1. Kevin McNamara, 2. Jake Kay, 3. Daniel Murray (c), 4. Connor Vest, 5. Jack Davies, 6. Leon Akopian, 7. Taylor Francis, 8, Lewis Dwyer, 9. Harry Jenkins, 10. Brendan Holliday, 11. Blake Murray, 12. Jackson Selby, 13. Lachlan Porteous(vc), 14. Larry Hermens, 15. Jack Grant
Eastwood: 1. Daniel Minto, 2. James Holden, 3. Dean Doumbos, 4. Jackson Larkin, 5. Jack Warfield, 6. Rhys Allen, 7. Dave Piukala, 8, Lachie Cannell, 9. Gerard McTaggart, 10. Ben James, 11. Jack Tourish, 12. Tai Luani, 13. Tim Williams, 14. Nick O'Connor, 15. Jackson Bird

Third Grade (Henderson Shield)
Northern Suburbs: 1. Will Hunting, 2. Mike Dowsett, 3. Ben Ryan, 4. Scott Stevens, 5. Ben Molloy, 6. Wildan Olley, 7. Cale Holmes, 8, Jack Booker, 9. Andrew Woods, 10. Josh Smith, 11. Mitch Kay, 12. Mike Grant, 13. Daniel Aguirre-Acevedo, 14. Kurt Penney, 15. Lachlan Rosengreen
Eastwood: 1. Joel Whitlock, 2. Luke Ferris, 3. Dave Fangaloka, 4. Josh Anderson, 5. Adam de Santis, 6. Miles McCaffrey, 7. David Rose, 8, Nick Johnson, 9. Patrick O'Connor, 10. Wes Sefuiva, 11. Ben Cotton, 12. Brodie Monroe, 13. Cameron Mitchell, 14. Josh Nohra, 15. Jack Brooks

Fourth Grade (Henderson Cup)
Northern Suburbs: 1. James Knight, 2. Andrew Dovgan, 3. Willie Ahosivi, 4. Will Callanan, 5. Tom Williams, 6. Al Hall, 7. Ben Martin, 8, Ciaran MacWhite, 9. James Stokes, 10. Joe Jenkins, 11. Adam Jones, 12. Alec McSpadden, 13. Tom Burnett, 14. David Bond, 15. Daffyd Jones
Eastwood: 1. Pat Ferris, 2. Myles Hunkin, 3. Alex Pappalardo, 4. Sam Frogley, 5. Adrian Wyper, 6. Zac Herron, 7. Nick Reid, 8, Mike Fakava, 9. Taylor Mathieson, 10. Dave Rimmer, 11. Sam McCaffrey, 12. Dave Sutton, 13. David Konstantopoulos, 14. Mark Frost, 15. Nick Tregoning

Manly vs Sydney University
Manly: 1. Mitch Lewis, 2. James Hilterbrand (c), 3. Jerome Vaai, 4. Ryan Melrose, 5. Adrian Hall, 6. Dan Alley, 7. Ethan Uili, 8, Wycliffe Palu (TBC), 9. Tim Donlan, 10. Sam Lane, 11. Tom Chesters, 12. Nicolas Holton, 13. Dennis Pili-Gaitau, 14. Josh Turner, 15. Brendan Hartmann
Sydney University: 1. Alex Batho, 2. Folau Fainga'a, 3. TBC, 4. TBC, 5. TBC, 6. Rohan O'Regan, 7. TBC, 8, Jake Wainright, 9. Jake Gordon, 10. Benjamin Hughes, 11. Matthew Narracott, 12. Thomas Carter, 13. Jim Stewart, 14. Saia Tanginoa, 15. Angus Roberts

Manly: 1. Alefosio Tatola, 2. Vance Elliot, 3. Chris Cocca, 4. Will Cocker, 5. Brad Meaney, 6. James Graham, 7. Mitch Daniel ©, 8, Tuni Palau, 9. Scott Bradley, 10. Jaz Roberts, 11. Chris Yarrington, 12. Peter Gilmore, 13. Ryan Squires, 14. Sireli Tagicakibau, 15. Marshall Milroy
Sydney University: 1. Jordan Sukkar, 2. Jack Jones, 3. Matthew Sandell, 4. Nicholas Coaldrake, 5. Byron Hodge, 6. Sioasi Halaifonua, 7. Jackson McCalman, 8, Hugh Frazer, 9. Thomas Koerstz, 10. Stuart Dunbar, 11. Matthew Hood, 12. Jack Redden, 13. Chris Ingate, 14. Christian Yassmin, 15. Christian Kagiassis

Manly: 1. Villi Vaka, 2. Dane Le Rougetel, 3. John Baranyi, 4. Wes Bindczus, 5. James Gourley, 6. Manuel Castagnet, 7. Josh Littlewood (c), 8, Mark Watson, 9. Nic Smart, 10. Brad Clarke, 11. Jack Reid, 12. Anthony Bergelin, 13. Harley Attwater, 14. Gabe Hills, 15. Kiwi Kapene-Belcher
Sydney University: 1. Alasdair King, 2. Elliot Messara, 3. Christopher Talakai, 4. Jordan Chapman, 5. Jack Blair, 6. Andrew Hunter, 7. James Goldie, 8, Jack Stanford, 9. Jock Merriman, 10. William Macklin, 11. Mesake Tagituimua, 12. Dylan Vieira, 13. Joshua King, 14. Justin Fourie, 15. Richard Williams

Manly: 1. Saia Soane, 2. Jordan Conaghan, 3. Tom Mooney, 4. Jimmy Vail, 5. Saulu Serukeibau, 6. Alex Kell, 7. Rohan Hedge, 8, Maika Faki, 9. Max Wood, 10. Connor Littlewood, 11. Tom Crisp, 12. Pete Squires, 13. Jack Eades, 14. Sullivan Jones, 15. Scott Clemmett (c)
Sydney University: 1. Jack Bliss, 2. Tyne Holmes, 3. William Ridley, 4. Harrison Williams, 5. Edward Close, 6. Oliver Gresham, 7. Benjamin Carolan, 8, Byron Wicken, 9. Richard Draper, 10. Edward L'Estrange, 11. Justin Fourie, 12. Cameron Mason, 13. Samuel Harris, 14. Nicholas Burden, 15. Ben Cannon

Parramatta vs Warringah
Parramatta: 1. David Lolohea, 2. Aaron Blacklock, 3. Nigel Vaifale, 4. Sevaro Domoni, 5. Senio Toleafoa, 6. Andrew Cox, 7. Sione Fifita, 8, Tyrone Viiga, 9. Kaleb Rech, 10. Robbie Mate, 11. Josh Minhinnick, 12. Perofeta Silva, 13. Trent Winterstein, 14. Luke Casey, 15. John Poe
Warringah: 1. Rory O'Connor, 2. Robert Kelly, 3. George Amosa, 4. Ben Adams, 5. Jack Tompkins, 6. John Mokofisi, 7. Luke Holmes, 8, Sam Crompton, 9. Pat Curtin, 10. Hamish Angus, 11. Jamie Forbes, 12. Rodney Iona, 13. Michael Adams, 14. Sebastian Wileman, 15. Harry Jones

Parramatta: 1. Nick Blacklock, 2. Liu Taituave, 3. Sione Fonua, 4. Riley Carter, 5. James Benton, 6. Adrian Musico, 7. Pat Searson, 8, Junior Taavili, 9. Liam Tully, 10. Jason Roache, 11. Niko Uele, 12. Moa Maliepo, 13. Sam Hayward, 14. Robert Duff, 15. Johnny Yandall
Warringah: 1. Jack Slack-Smith, 2. Roy Vucago, 3. Manessah Alaga, 4. Jordan Reid, 5. Finlay Hillicks, 6. Jordan Fowles, 7. Tim Crowyn, 8, Adam Bate, 9. Mitch Hyde, 10. Matt Arnold, 11. Jack Sullivan, 12. Tom McMillian, 13. Chris Arnold, 14. Max Jones, 15. Johnny Loseli

Parramatta: 1. Inia Qereqeretabua, 2. Michael Saofia, 3. Brendan Crosilla, 4. Peter Brush, 5. Sam Domoni, 6. Jacob Delailoa, 7. Riley Jacobson, 8, Chris Pongi, 9. Phil Pale, 10. Cale Angeloni, 11. Tui Fa'asisila, 12. Amini Drodrolagi, 13. Gabby Kolinisau, 14. Aaron Nemani, 15. Hayden Cole
Warringah: 1. Ben Field, 2. Luke Preseton, 3. Ryan Trbojevich, 4. Vincent Wright, 5. Tom Sheridan, 6. Harrison Selby, 7. Mathew Wedlake, 8, Sam Reid, 9. Callum Reid, 10. Luke Vescio, 11. Mike Howrad, 12. Willy Du Plessis, 13. Harry Stters, 14. Harry McBride, 15. Daniel Saggus

Parramatta: 1. Vila Fangufangu, 2. Josh Whale, 3. Gerald Dzirtwe, 4. Arana Rissetto, 5. Anthony Lolohea, 6. Chris Tolson, 7. Jake Richardson, 8, William Tuitupou, 9. Brett Gillett, 10. Cj Rapinette, 11. Dylan Mario, 12. George Taufa, 13. Lucas Baxter, 14. Junior Buka, 15. PJ Iosefa
Warringah: 1. TBC, 2. Caleb O'Neil, 3. Willy Taufa, 4. Alex Fowles, 5. Toby Paton, 6. Nick Condon, 7. Peter Barrett, 8, Tim Dalecki, 9. Callum Blyth, 10. Pat Beck, 11. Mac Entwistle, 12. Michael Pomare, 13. Michael Ritchie, 14. Jake Vale, 15. Will Sheenan

Penrith vs Randwick
Penrith: 1. Tevita Veikoso, 2. Fergus Mitra, 3. Emanuele Fuamata, 4. Doug Want, 5. Tuitakau Kioa, 6. Jason Havea, 7. Adrain Doyle, 8, Taunaola Kei, 9. Joseph Faoagali, 10. Laione Iosefa, 11. Niko Dalivusa, 12. Junior Leo, 13. Nemane Ramone, 14. Viliame Namoamou, 15. Joseph Tafili
Randwick: 1. Sonny Satuala, 2. Peter Nau, 3. Michael Celona, 4. Will Munro, 5. Jock Armstrong, 6. Nick Kellaway, 7. Jack Johnston, 8, Sam Croke, 9. Harry Boileau, 10. Andrew Deegan, 11. Chris Taripo, 12. Ben Starkey, 13. Brogan Roods, 14. Jack Pennington, 15. Lachlan Anderson

Penrith: 1. Chris Tiatia, 2. Sam Siaki, 3. laurnece Soula, 4. Limasto Salabuka, 5. Jake Banner, 6. Ben Vaii, 7. Mathew Faoagali, 8, Collins Negasai, 9. Nicky Manu, 10. David Isopa, 11. Manoa Rosolea, 12. Ketti Pulikala, 13. Paueli Halafihi, 14. Sokwanqu Roko, 15. Sam Tailiili
Randwick: 1. James Purcell, 2. Tevita Vea, 3. Henry Leslie, 4. Dave Parsons, 5. Lewis Taie, 6. Ed Kennedy, 7. Sam Connor, 8, Anthony Vasilis, 9. Andy Ball, 10. Nic Andrews, 11. Toby Johnson, 12. Sam Gerry-Burgess, 13. Kuki Ma'afu, 14. Charlie McKay, 15. Tom Coupland

Penrith: 1. Kevin Palavi Fiu, 2. Luke Warrick Smith, 3. Paul Cummings, 4. Tupea Mata'u, 5. Francis Nansen, 6. Vai Sosaiete, 7. Peter Taatoe, 8, Richard Tiata, 9. Junior Marsters, 10. Paula Sipu, 11. Connor Garten, 12. Sharmaz Masinalupe, 13. Ieti Sutega, 14. Saia Fapuaiki, 15. Andrew Aiono
Randwick: 1. Tom Wallace, 2. Nick Koutsoukis, 3. Drew Fergurson, 4. Lisi Fifita, 5. Ryan Powter, 6. Tim Murray, 7. Nick Kasperak, 8, Will Lalalofa, 9. Tony Luxford, 10. Sean Hardy, 11. David Green, 12. Jez Nelson, 13. Max Tackett, 14. Ned Robinson, 15. Greg Marks

Penrith: 1. Shayde Aupouri, 2. Samiuela Tuitupo, 3. Neil Nansen, 4. Jordan Mascourd, 5. Joe Niekere, 6. Sam Davetawwalli, 7. Basilio Malili, 8, Colin Cheong, 9. Adam Williams, 10. Timothy Bottomly, 11. James Thring, 12. Charlie Khan, 13. Peter Davis, 14. Ben Hume, 15. Jacob William Perry
Randwick: 1. Jioje Aropio, 2. Max Helliwell, 3. Joe Randa, 4. Jeremiah Morkos, 5. Valerio Rucci, 6. Jack Musgrove, 7. Luke Roughton, 8, Paris Cockinos, 9. Larry Lemon, 10. Lachlan Kennealy, 11. Joel Szczudlo, 12. Greg Hilderbrand, 13. Matt Considine, 14. Esteban Bazaez, 15. Alex Peterson

Southern Districts vs Eastern Suburbs
Southern Districts: TBC
Eastern Suburbs: 1. Ryan Dalziel (c), 2. Clarrie Moore, 3. Clay Brodie, 4. BJ Edwards, 5. Fergus Lee-Warner, 6. Tim Buchanan, 7. Rowan Perry, 8, Sam Stitcher, 9. Jack Grant, 10. Archie King, 11. Tom Merrit, 12. Will Fay (vc), 13. Alex Newsome, 14. Will Paterson, 15. Jack Maddocks

Eastern Suburbs: 1. Sione Kolo, 2. Liam Berry, 3. Cody Walker, 4. Michael Ross, 5. Luke Cullinane, 6. Angus Brotherton, 7. Dan Elsom, 8, Liam Moylan, 9. Andrew Ferris, 10. Cohan Guerra, 11. Fetongi Tuinauvai, 12. James Field, 13. Josh Toole, 14. Rhys Corbishly, 15. Dan Gallagher

Eastern Suburbs: 1. Matt Hooper, 2. Lindsey Stevens, 3. Damien Johnston, 4. Callum McKenzie, 5. Matt Mackay, 6. Luke Campbell, 7. Nick Lumley, 8, Sam Jackson, 9. Josh Holman, 10. Ed Keohane, 11. Sam Devlin, 12. Scott Ferris, 13. Nick Hedley, 14. Damon Anderson, 15. Will Maddocks

Eastern Suburbs: 1. Luke Wilson, 2. Henry Holden, 3. Pat Perone, 4. Beau Jones, 5. Tom Clifton, 6. Nick Fletcher, 7. Alex Boronkay, 8, William Bigelow, 9. George Mallat, 10. Oliver Saunders, 11. Harjun Gill, 12. Liam Corbishley, 13. Will Raynor, 14. Cam Lawrence, 15. Gaston Gibernau

West Harbour vs Gordon
West Harbour: 1. Cam Orr, 2. Todd Pearce, 3. Faiva Sailosi, 4. Brad Kapa, 5. Tom Patterson, 6. Michael Fedo, 7. Jordan Tuapou, 8, Lepi Leao, 9. Wayne Ngaluafe, 10. Tayler Adams, 11. Tim Hansen, 12. David Minute, 13. Kodie Hawkins, 14. Justin Marsters, 15. Liam Windon
Gordon: 1. Lefu Ioapo, 2. James Wilkinson, 3. Tobias Gukenbau, 4. Rui Wilson, 5. Ronni Scarano, 6. Jordon Goddard, 7. Jack Maguire, 8, Harry Rorke (c), 9. Matt Hayter, 10. Erik Moss, 11. Brandan Quinn, 12. Bennet Leslie, 13. Tui Tuisavasii, 14. Sam Mete, 15. Tom Carruthers

West Harbour: 1. James Horrocks, 2. Francois Coetzer, 3. Junior Satiu, 4. Malaki Afele, 5. Tommy Lonsdale, 6. Jack Corry, 7. Jono Palmer, 8, Tala Moli, 9. Cleo Gomez, 10. Ben Abood, 11. Michael Morgan, 12. Henry Seavula, 13. Tito Mua, 14. Andrew Suamili, 15. Iggy woods
Gordon: 1. Artiema Lulu, 2. Will Pasi, 3. John Latta, 4. Andrew Chapman, 5. Nick Meagher, 6. Cam Del Moro, 7. Cam Thorburn, 8, Luke Papworth, 9. Alec palmer, 10. Henry Carmichael, 11. Paulia Balekana, 12. Alex Gregory, 13. Matt McDougall, 14. Michael Manners, 15. Lachie Mitchell

West Harbour: 1. Viliami Tino, 2. Dan Midgehall, 3. Jason Lautolo, 4. Frazer Shaw, 5. Sean Little, 6. Maurice Stokes, 7. Alex Fox, 8, Aldo Trapanese, 9. Shane Faaui, 10. Carlin Simon, 11. Mitch Gibbs, 12. Croster Mafi, 13. Henrik Anthony, 14. John Korosigana, 15. Wilson Faasalafa
Gordon: 1. Reuben MacKellar, 2. Drew Young, 3. Tom Parish, 4. Will Makeig, 5. Grant Hutt, 6. Ash Goddard, 7. Hamish Hall, 8, Luke Gardner, 9. Alex barker, 10. Ben Tracy, 11. Tevita Alipate, 12. Dave Serukai, 13. Kurtis Quinn, 14. Josh Mitchell, 15. Andrew Bligh

West Harbour: 1. Chris Vea, 2. Jack Ulu, 3. Dan Gooding, 4. Pelasa, 5. Paul High, 6. Nea Naryan, 7. Jason Khoury, 8, Ranvir Singh, 9. Theo Karantzias, 10. Jacob, 11. TBC, 12. TBC, 13. Victor Fiji, 14. Josh Tivitu, 15. Campbell Hislop
Gordon: 1. JP Bae, 2. Ace Naati, 3. Billy Naati, 4. Lachlan Camp, 5. Tom Buchanan, 6. Pat Sutton, 7. Nick Feather, 8, Scott Nichol, 9. James Fletcher, 10. Scott Purcell, 11. Feleti Alipate, 12. Will Whyman, 13. Andrew Boyce, 14. Anton Wright, 15. Oliver Campbell

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Luke Holmes at 7 for the Rats. Will he be able to keep up with the pace of the game playing at openside flanker? His pilfering ability is pretty good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.