• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nulla

Frank Row (1)
Nicely stated Coach - For a lot of the club grade guys agree but what I like about the club being there in its format is it lets the guys with talent shine for for those that did not go to expensive schools. Play with quality personnel brings the best to the for & The local kids know these guys & look up to them. Such an old story but still motivates the dreams of the young & the mate ship of the old to rub shoulders with them & want to play.

Emu Burger

Stan Wickham (3)
WTF channel 7 you get home from work grab a coldie from the fridge to sit down and watch some rugby and what do they have on all 3 channels. Women's tennis (YAWN),fumble fumble i can't kick straight but i still get a point and lets flog the shit out of a horse so the rich snobs can drink champagne and eat caviar. Rant over

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
WTF channel 7 you get home from work grab a coldie from the fridge to sit down and watch some rugby and what do they have on all 3 channels. Women's tennis (YAWN),fumble fumble i can't kick straight but i still get a point and lets flog the shit out of a horse so the rich snobs can drink champagne and eat caviar. Rant over

They mentioned last week that they wouldn't be broadcasting a game this round.

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
34-43 To wests
Uni should have dominated but disapline at times let them down
However Tilse yellow should have been red other yellow was soft but due
Pirates almost let them back into it with stupid mistakes but strong performances from Orr Patterson games Windon ad the excellent Adams made it a rare win at uni
New stand is fantastic great view from every seat I reckon

Doofus

Peter Burge (5)
Yap yap Carter was silent until second half then his "sledging" best came through - and this gentleman is a parent! Wake up Tommy.

A punch is a punch Jeremy Tilse you did your reputation as the "clubman" some serious damage.

Like the new stand awesome - how much did it cost to put the back plastic up on the fence to stop the stray dog walkers looking in - or was part of the $28m for the sporting complex?

Emu Burger

Stan Wickham (3)
Found the scores on flashscore

Easts 39 - Parra 19
Gordon 15 - Rats 19
Manly 79 - Emus 5 :(
Randwick 32 - Woodies 24
Southern 32 - Norths 17
Uni 34 - Wests 43

Emu Burger

Stan Wickham (3)
34-43 To wests
Uni should have dominated but disapline at times let them down
However Tilse yellow should have been red other yellow was soft but due
Pirates almost let them back into it with stupid mistakes but strong performances from Orr Patterson games Windon ad the excellent Adams made it a rare win at uni
New stand is fantastic great view from every seat I reckon

TV game could get ugly next week for my Emus

Status
Not open for further replies.