• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Jeez Dave. When you say the marlins 'got up' you should have mentioned it was an 8 tries to 1 flogging at the home of the mighty seaforth raiders. Good to see the club house (bowling club) selling a few schooners as well.

sshh

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Jeez Dave. When you say the marlins 'got up' you should have mentioned it was an 8 tries to 1 flogging at the home of the mighty seaforth raiders. Good to see the club house (bowling club) selling a few schooners as well.

Twas a fine afternoon of grass roots rugby. I enjoyed the informality of it as well as what was happening on the field. Liked being able to walk around an chat to the boys on the sideline.

Only a trial, but MMMs looking ok. Big test in round 1 against Souths.

Shadow

Sydney Middleton (9)
Souths played Norths on the back field at Forshaw
2nds was pretty close to a draw
In 1sts Souths won 5 trles to 0 playing 30 minute halved
Very strong performance by Souths
Season for both clubs look pretty good

Wazza2013

Fred Wood (13)
Wix played Parra. Parra were easy winners in 2nds. In ones Parra dominated the first half and led 17-7 at the break. Randwick started to peg them back then Parra had a player sent off and the score blew out. Wicks won however Parra are looking alright.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IF you or @the coach come out west for our first round game. Swing past the BBQ and say Gday.

Would be good to catch up with a fellow GAGR.

I'm the good looking fellow in the apron ( that still doesn't sound right)

JulesD

Bob McCowan (2)
Hi everyone. My name's Julian and I am in charge of Hawkesbury Radio's Shute Shield coverage this year. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself, I'll be the lead caller for most of the matches this year.

We are doing at least one game a week, the game we'll be doing will be a different one to the game on 7Two so you have the option to be able to keep track of two games in real time on a Saturday.
Hope you guys can get around us, we've got a pretty good team of young rugby commentators who are really excited to get started. We also have Glen Ella as our main analyst this season so naturally we are stoked to have him on deck.

We'll be calling Friday's Uni v Easts game as well as Parramatta v Eastwood on Saturday arvo. Can't wait for it to get started!

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Hi everyone. My name's Julian and I am in charge of Hawkesbury Radio's Shute Shield coverage this year. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself, I'll be the lead caller for most of the matches this year.

We are doing at least one game a week, the game we'll be doing will be a different one to the game on 7Two so you have the option to be able to keep track of two games in real time on a Saturday.
Hope you guys can get around us, we've got a pretty good team of young rugby commentators who are really excited to get started. We also have Glen Ella as our main analyst this season so naturally we are stoked to have him on deck.

We'll be calling Friday's Uni v Easts game as well as Parramatta v Eastwood on Saturday arvo. Can't wait for it to get started!

Great news - yeah saw the tweet.
Well done.

Stands

Jimmy Flynn (14)
This weekend:
Home Vs Away
Penrith V Gordon
Rats V Norths
Wicks V West
Souths V Manly
Uni V Easts
Parra V Woods

My tips: Gordon, Norths, Wests, Souths, Uni and Woods. What do you think?

Stands

Jimmy Flynn (14)

Great work Julian, how do I find it on the radio?

John S

Desmond Connor (43)
What about online for those of us who are too far away from the transmitter site to pick up on radio?

John S

Desmond Connor (43)
This weekend:
Home Vs Away
Penrith V Gordon
Rats V Norths
Wicks V West
Souths V Manly
Uni V Easts
Parra V Woods

Penrith
Norths
Randwick
Souths
Easts
Parra

(Going against better judgement picking Penrith but got to have some hope)

JulesD

Bob McCowan (2)
What about online for those of us who are too far away from the transmitter site to pick up on radio?

Great work Julian, how do I find it on the radio?

The beauty of what we are doing is that it is online, so we aren't restricted by the transmission range. It's on hawkesburyradio.com.au "Click the listen live tab and select the special events stream"

Conversely this page has updates and listening info https://www.facebook.com/shieldonhawkesbury/

and well the raw links themselves;
http://streaming.interservs.com:8006/listen.pls - Mac and Apple users

icyx://streaming.softcast.com.au:8004 - Windows

JulesD

Bob McCowan (2)
This weekend:
Home Vs Away
Penrith V Gordon
Rats V Norths
Wicks V West
Souths V Manly
Uni V Easts
Parra V Woods

Oh and for what it's worth

Gordon
Norths
Wicks
Souths
Uni
Parramatta

John S

Desmond Connor (43)
The beauty of what we are doing is that it is online, so we aren't restricted by the transmission range. It's on hawkesburyradio.com.au "Click the listen live tab and select the special events stream"

Conversely this page has updates and listening info https://www.facebook.com/shieldonhawkesbury/

and well the raw links themselves;
http://streaming.interservs.com:8006/listen.pls - Mac and Apple users

icyx://streaming.softcast.com.au:8004 - Windows

Awesome, thanks for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.