• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
Last year, the NSWRU site published full results of all Grade games complete with scorers and teams. It seems this year to have just the bare results. Does anyone know whether full match details are published anywhere?

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Last year, the NSWRU site published full results of all Grade games complete with scorers and teams. It seems this year to have just the bare results. Does anyone know whether full match details are published anywhere?

The Fusesport ap is the only place I'm aware of that has the scorers.

Just another example of the Rugby hierarchy ignoring club rugby IMO.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Love the fusesport app - great way to enter results and beats the shit out of paper and the utter shit that was their website for entering things.

Get the app - you'll receive live scores from teams you follow, link straight through to round scores and standings, and be able to search.

howyagoin

Ted Fahey (11)
Yes, I recognised that shortcoming in my observations; and I thought simoni looked fine in SS and was up to superugby last season.
But if so, why is Hegarty still in the Super system?
I suspect this is a great example of selection using the "shit this bloke is paid more than that bloke - I didn't contract him - but we can't have the higher paid player in SS"
Simone is the goods. Hegarty not so much. I ant believe he's picked ahead of guys like Sam Lane, Hamish Angus or Jai Ayoub to be honest. Just doesn't make sense

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Jai Ayoub is not qualified, he has represented another country in an international. Croatia, IIRC.

Not Sam Lane. Angus is okay.

But you never know how any of them would perform until they get the chance. Then the huge gap in standards comes into play, as between SS and the Soup.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
This could be very good.

A Australian Rugby Business Network event not to be missed!

The first Sydney Rugby Business Network event is on the 1st May 2017 and it is themed on community rugby and the Intrust Super Shute Shield. This event will give us some great insights into what good could look like in community and club rugby from some great speakers.
Speakers:
* David Begg who recently was appointed as President of the Sydney Rugby Union, David will be discussing several areas regarding Club Rugby in Sydney; aspirations of having the best club rugby competition in the world, with a heavy focus on community and what makes us different.
* Josephine Sukkar. Principal - Co-owner Buildcorp, Director of the Australian Rugby Foundation, President of Women’s Rugby, additionally with Buildcorp supporting Australian rugby on many levels; we will be hearing from Josephine on some of her insights and key initiatives around community rugby.
Venue: The Red Room, 99 on York, 99 York Street, Sydney from 5.30 -7.30pm
Tickets: Cost $30 + GST via link below
webicon_green.png
https://sydney-rbn-2017-launch.eventbrite.co.uk

18119332_1589900714376013_4701125239829821898_n.jpg

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
After 3 weeks straight of Marlins Burgers - the woods burger wasn't much chop. Marlins Burgers, served by rugby blokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.