• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
Massive rumour i have just heard. With Billy Melrose being appointed Manly coach. The rumour is that Damien Cummins will head to warringah as assistant coach too Darren Coleman. This will spice up the derby even more

Johnno40

Allen Oxlade (6)
Massive rumour i have just heard. With Billy Melrose being appointed Manly coach. The rumour is that Damien Cummins will head to warringah as assistant coach too Darren Coleman. This will spice up the derby even more

Very very strong rumour a very unhappy Cummins , also very strong rumours is that he will be taking a lot of players with him.He was seen at the game talking to the Marlins players .

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Very very strong rumour a very unhappy Cummins , also very strong rumours is that he will be taking a lot of players with him.He was seen at the game talking to the Marlins players .

It would appear you have a strong dislike for the Marlins and spend allot of time thinking about them and wondering what is happening.

This may suggest you are or related to an X Marlin in some capacity and you left for reasons you haven't articulated, but you enjoy stiring the pot and creating rumors.

26 years at the club and bled blue for all those years, and still a top bloke - you would expect him to have some mates, whats wrong with talking to your mates.

As for the coach and what happened, everyone can have their view.
1. Turtle & Melrose are both good coaches with different styles.
2. 2016 had allot of small 1%ers that went against us.
3. Last game we lost to the eventual Premiers after the bell.

As to choice - bit like Hooper v Pocock.

Oz talent

Allen Oxlade (6)
Still reeling at Turtle's defection to the Rats. Big big news. Manly a club who will need a very strong start to season 2017.
Wow

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Turtle's move to Rat Park confirmed by the man himself in today's Manly Daily.

Never a good thing when a loyal club man feels the need to move.

Johnno40

Allen Oxlade (6)
Turtle's move to Rat Park confirmed by the man himself in today's Manly Daily.

Never a good thing when a loyal club man feels the need to move.

Be careful QH what you say about your club mate , the next thing you will have DB calling you disloyal to the cause

Johnno40

Allen Oxlade (6)
I can tell some of the senior players at the Marlins are not happy that Melrose got the job.

Hey gkd1169 you better be carefull with your comments about the Marlins , you will have DB calling you a X marlin or related to one ? I made a comment after round 11 when we beat them at there home ground and he is still saying that im stirring to pot.
Oh well i guess they can walk across thd road an put there heads back in the sand .?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Be careful QH what you say about your club mate , the next thing you will have DB calling you disloyal to the cause

I'm always loyal to the cause, which doesn't necessarily mean that I think that every decision that the board take it the right one.

While no-one is entitled to a coaching role, I would have thought that the incumbent was entitled to another year. The new appointee was the Coaching Director in 2016 and I'm not sure that he did enough in that role, or in prior coaching roles to justify the appointment.

My hope is that the appointee looks at the club as a whole and leaves it in a better state than it is now.

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)
hearing strong rumours that Neil Tunnah is the forwards coach at.................Manly for 2017. Looking forward to seeing how the relationship with Brian Melrose plays out over the season.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Hey gkd1169 you better be carefull with your comments about the Marlins , you will have DB calling you a X marlin or related to one ? I made a comment after round 11 when we beat them at there home ground and he is still saying that im stirring to pot.
Oh well i guess they can walk across thd road an put there heads back in the sand .?

I could go back over my posts, to prove what i said.
We were on top.
We made a replacement.
We went down once that replacement was made.
In the end the team that scored the most points after 80 won.
Your posts are consistantly a stir.

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
I could go back over my posts, to prove what i said.
We were on top.
We made a replacement.
We went down once that replacement was made.
In the end the team that scored the most points after 80 won.
Your posts are consistantly a stir.

manly should still be called the blues this marlins name is dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.