• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

the baz

Alfred Walker (16)
For all the good that has come from Shute Shield in 2017 it is extremely disappointing to have the ex Norths coach and current Waratahs Forwards coach Simon Cron calling players from multiple clubs letting them know that they are greater chances of representative football at Norths.

If this is the game he plays the Waratahs should just get rid of the bloke now. The last thing we need in this day and age of Rugby Union in NSW & Australia.
Pretty serious allegation..who has he targetted? Which clubs? What exactly has he told them? If you want to make this allegation, drop some names hes targeted with such comments..i know cron and would vouch that this would not be his go.

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
Pretty serious allegation..who has he targetted? Which clubs? What exactly has he told them? If you want to make this allegation, drop some names hes targeted with such comments..i know cron and would vouch that this would not be his go.

You clearly don't know him well enough then I also know him. I don't think it would be fair to name such players & clubs at this stage whilst it goes through the appropriate channels.

gkd1169

Chris McKivat (8)
You clearly don't know him well enough then I also know him. I don't think it would be fair to name such players & clubs at this stage whilst it goes through the appropriate channels.

Can i just advise to be very careful because you have named him you leave yourself wide open to legal action

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
This sort of thing has been happening for years, I know a player that Randwick said much the same thing to.

Is it illegal. no
Is it wrong. no
Is it good for our game. no
Does it create a broad balanced growth of development. no
Is it good for our comp to have a club which dominates all others. no

qaz

Allen Oxlade (6)
Yes you have defamed the good name of Simon Cron. If it was me you would be history

Sent from my SM-N916K using Tapatalk

I'd like to see that in court... "He said on an Internet forum that I was calling players and telling them to play at Norths" I dont think it would really be wroth the police time or associated legal costs.

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
Research the name Dave Puchert I wonder how he got into an U20's squad and ended up at Norths less than a week later from Port Macquarie.

Status
Not open for further replies.