• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
I'm still in favour of full home-and-away for the Shute Shield even if that means starting the season earlier and / or moving the start of the NRC back.
The NRC could possibly be played as double headers at night or even if it can't I don't see any problems with it starting later.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
I'm still in favour of full home-and-away for the Shute Shield even if that means starting the season earlier and / or moving the start of the NRC back.
The NRC could possibly be played as double headers at night or even if it can't I don't see any problems with it starting later.

I'm not sure how much support NRC gets in NSW - its lost me.
Two of the Strongest clubs in recent years Marlins and Rats - and were does their NRC team call home?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I'm not sure how much support NRC gets in NSW - its lost me.
Two of the Strongest clubs in recent years Marlins and Rats - and were does their NRC team call home?

The NRC club which we all started off supporting (and each club put in $20,000 IIRC), has left us. No idea where they play or who plays for them these days.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I thought it was around $60k that each club contributed?

You're probably right Dave, it's been a while since it all happened. The farsighted vision of the 4 northen clubs owning and running the Northern Rays has long since disappeared. A pity.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
You're probably right Dave, it's been a while since it all happened. The farsighted vision of the 4 northen clubs owning and running the Northern Rays has long since disappeared. A pity.
Kudos to Pulver, not only did he acuse SS clubs of pissing money up against the wall, he picked their pockets on the way through.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Games for today:

Norths v Manly at NSO

Rats v Gordon at Rat Park

Uni v Woodies at Uni

Wests v WSTB at Western Stadium (tonight)

Randwick def Easts 23-15 on Thursday

Manly will need to improve to beat Norths - on current form Norths should win

Rats to beat Gordon - Rat Park in a howling southerly isn't pleasant and nobody can boo a turncoat likes Rats fans

Uni too good for the Woods

Wests to beat the struggling WSTB

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
Games for today:

Norths v Manly at NSO

Rats v Gordon at Rat Park

Uni v Woodies at Uni

Wests v WSTB at Western Stadium (tonight)

Randwick def Easts 23-15 on Thursday

Manly will need to improve to beat Norths - on current form Norths should win

Rats to beat Gordon - Rat Park in a howling southerly isn't pleasant and nobody can boo a turncoat likes Rats fans

Uni too good for the Woods

Wests to beat the struggling WSTB
Uni v woods in Mudgee

GunnerDownUnder

Jim Clark (26)
The NRC club which we all started off supporting (and each club put in $20,000 IIRC), has left us. No idea where they play or who plays for them these days.
I did my best to support the NRC but each year they cancelled the team I was a member of... I don’t think there were any games in Sydney last year - if there was they passed me by

Status
Not open for further replies.