• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2020

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
When do they work out what matches are going to be televised? I have a suspicion whoever is in charge of programming thought Gordon would be midtable again and Hunter would have a chance against them.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
When do they work out what matches are going to be televised? I have a suspicion whoever is in charge of programming thought Gordon would be midtable again and Hunter would have a chance against them.

The idea used to be that every club would be televised at least once.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Great start from Gordon. Wildfires need to work out their defence or this could be a blowout today.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Thank goodness for small mercies.

Was a bit like that wasn't it.

I was well off the mark this week. My Norths get bested by Easts (which truthfully I thought they might), Uni do the Woodies and Wests get it done against Manly who are really looking to be a shade of their best.

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
sadly I'm not so sure Wamberal though I am salivating about the Gordon vs Uni round - Gordon has some serious depth in every position and through the grades - and playing with a ruthlessness I haven't seen from them since the 90s.
as for Manly......

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
You got the running tally?.. was disappointed the Woodies didn't get it done, really thought they were a chance against Uni at home.
Yep.

Cumulative:

QH 22/36 (missed a round though so perhaps 22/30 is fairer)
HB 25/36
Qwerty 26/36
Molman 28/36
UTG 30/36

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
ROUND 6 Results

Eastern Suburbs 24 Norths 14
Eastwood 26 Uni 36
Penrith 17 Warringah 49
Southern 5 Randwick 34
West H 22 Manly 19
Hunter 7 Gordon 50

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Yep, tipped a little with my heart over head this round :) Still it's good to see things competitive. Think I might be on the Gordon to win it bandwagon too soon, they are looking pretty classy.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Wicks defence is getting the job done. Conceded just 23 points (3 tries) in 6 games and no opposition has reached double figures yet. Yesterday Souths spent long periods in Wicks 22 area but couldn't breach the defence.