• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2020

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
TV Game is Easts v Eastwood at 4pm on Sunday after Bledisloe.

The other 2 games are on Saturday - not on TV - not sure about Cluch

Norths v Uni 1.55pm
Gordon v Randwick at 4pm

All games at Rat Park

Really wish 7 had decided to host/broadcast the two other finals games on Saturday.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Norths would be the better team in this game if it wasn't for that scrum. 22-17 to Uni, 20mins to go. Come on Norths!

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Gordon to beat the wicks and suddenly could be a lot of teams contesting the semis that haven't been there for a while.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
bugger - uni can still make it if the wicks and easts win - which is likely.

Depends which Wicks shows up. They've been so hot cold that on paper they shouldn't beat Gordon. Easts are a chance against Eastwood though, they've come into some excellent form.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Depends which Wicks shows up. They've been so hot cold that on paper they shouldn't beat Gordon. Easts are a chance against Eastwood though, they've come into some excellent form.

We were very, very, lucky to beat Easts earlier in the season. Their team will be a lot stronger this time around.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
bugger - uni can still make it if the wicks and easts win - which is likely.

I believe Uni needed Gordon (1) & Easts (2) to win and Woodies (5) & Wicks (6) to loose as they were both below them on the table (Uni 4th) so they'd both be out this round. If Eastwood wins tomorrow Uni is gone as Easts are higher on the table, but I'd probably have to say Easts are favourites so it's unlikely, but you never know.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Thoughts Norths would struggle, they were well beaten by Warringah last week.

They were very unhappy about the loss and thought dropping to 3rd place would make the path to finals much harder.

Actually think they dodged a bullet not having to play Eastwood.

Well played Norths.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Thoughts Norths would struggle, they were well beaten by Warringah last week.

They were very unhappy about the loss and thought dropping to 3rd place would make the path to finals much harder.

Actually think they dodged a bullet not having to play Eastwood.

Well played Norths.

You could be right about Eastwood. Uni has really looked without direction this season. Their defensive structures in particular have looked suspect. I though Nick Champion de Crespigny put in a good shift and left it all out there. It was a fun game, made even better by my boys getting over the line :)