• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2023

Qldtragic

Ted Fahey (11)
I do expect KB (Kurtley Beale) to be in most match day squads for the Tahs which would take him out of the SS for the most part. Jorgenson and Ben Dowling though could make a handy attacking pair for the Galloping Greens
Hate to say it but KB (Kurtley Beale) is not worth investing any further in. All he is doing is blocking space for a young fella to develop towards 2027 and BIL.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Hate to say it but KB (Kurtley Beale) is not worth investing any further in. All he is doing is blocking space for a young fella to develop towards 2027 and BIL.
I agree. I think he will most likely be a bench utility. Handy squad member with inevitable injuries. Donaldson, Edmed & Harrison to get all the time at 10,15 with Bowen the development prospect.

RandwickDon

Frank Row (1)
And KB (Kurtley Beale).
From my memory he's now been tied to Wests/Parramata (when he was 18/19. Don't remember which and if he played a game), Norths, Randwick, Easts and now Randwick again....

Also Jorgenson's dad was a Randwick stalwart back in the 90s. I remember him coming out of retirement in 2007 to play again because Randwick had been so decimated by the ARC.

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)
From my memory he's now been tied to Wests/Parramata (when he was 18/19. Don't remember which and if he played a game), Norths, Randwick, Easts and now Randwick again....

Also Jorgenson's dad was a Randwick stalwart back in the 90s. I remember him coming out of retirement in 2007 to play again because Randwick had been so decimated by the ARC.
Looks like he might now get a game with Danny Meehan and Paul Crewe

HJ Nelson

Trevor Allan (34)
Staff member
Photos from the Australian Rugby Championship yesterday

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Anyone know what the Colts situation is?

I'm hearing a few Premier clubs want to field Colts 4s which seems a bit silly when Subbies clubs are crying out for more U20/U21 players.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Easts have had their 4th Colts play Subbies for Harlequins if I remember correctly.

How does Waverly do for Colts? I know they are isolated but they have Randwick and Easts running with 4 grades of Colts