• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2024

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
That article says he's contracted for another year (end 2024) with the Roosters who are eager to extend his contract.
What's he on there? I don't know much about contract law but is it really that easy to break one, if the contracting party does not want to?
He's obviously a good player but it does not sound like a done deal yet. I'd be surprised if the Waratahs could afford both him and Sua'ali'i.
Interesting to see.

Green grass

Chris McKivat (8)
Some good points raised. Chooks could be keen to free up some cap space as they have a fair few guys off contract they’d like to re-sign? As for the Tahs $$$, really not sure.

Green grass

Chris McKivat (8)
That article says he's contracted for another year (end 2024) with the Roosters who are eager to extend his contract.
What's he on there? I don't know much about contract law but is it really that easy to break one, if the contracting party does not want to?
He's obviously a good player but it does not sound like a done deal yet. I'd be surprised if the Waratahs could afford both him and Sua'ali'i.
Interesting to see.
Where is old mate S3at? Thought he’d be all over this @S3at r3clin3r @cyclopath

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
He’s had a very disrupted year after the RLWC with the bipolar diagnosis and time off.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the Roosters are looking to re jig their squad. Especially if they get knocked out first round of finals for the 2nd year in a row.

Still reckon more chance he puts his name to Hunter than the Wicks.

No.9

Frank Nicholson (4)
I see how you're being a tool about this.
If you "know" something, then say it, instead of acting like a smartarse and talking about him joining Randwick.
Cyclopath and the ghost of Raelene, you clearly owe Seat an apology here

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I’ve told him I’d acknowledge. When it’s announced he’ll get it and deservedly so.

Broken clock is right twice a day.

Hope he doesn’t have to wait another 19 years for the Wicks to do something.

Green grass

Chris McKivat (8)
Haha he actually has, I am a bit surprised and probably disappointed at that to be honest…

Easts to shift up the ladder next year for mine, particularly if they have their 9 and 10 on a more consistent basis. That said, they might end up in the Tahs 23 more often than not…

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Think Wilson and Bowen will feature for the Tahs more often than not. Wilson especially as Bowen may depend on Will Harrison’s fitness for getting in.

If Manly can get 1, 2 more blokes they will be up there. Just lacked it when other sides got players back