• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SR2023 - NZ Derbies & v Drua/ Moana

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
And with Dane Coles getting into people's heads with lip. a nudge etc, I personally enjoy it, he's showing everyone he has no fear of them etc on field etc, and if it upsets anyone watching they must of hated the likes of Fitzy and Kearnsie when they played!

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Appears I should not have have tuned out after the Crusaders scored their third try...

Good to see the man, the myth, the grub absolutely getting stuck into 'em. Looking forward to see what biblical levels of shithousery he'll reach against the Brumbies when he has absolutely nothing to lose.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Appears I should not have have tuned out after the Crusaders scored their third try...

Good to see the man, the myth, the grub absolutely getting stuck into 'em. Looking forward to see what biblical levels of shithousery he'll reach against the Brumbies when he has absolutely nothing to lose.
You missed a bloody good game zer0, it was bloody good to watch. Mind you it helps I a Canes man of course!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yep, and did you hear Razor after the game. he said they knew Colsey would bring that and Codie was all prepared! :D

I will miss Coles when he goes!

Bloody Kapiti grub winding up our placid 'nua boy like that. Must've said something horrid about Codie's Nan to get that reaction. Shameful.

Which Brum has the shortest fuse?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Bloody Kapiti grub winding up our placid 'nua boy like that. Must've said something horrid about Codie's Nan to get that reaction. Shamefu
I must admit that I has thought things along those lines WOB. ;) But then I thought although I went to Nua college etc, Taylor had sold out and went to Crusaders, so probably overuled the college thing? :D
And wouldn't be surprised if Colesy actually has a few games for the Mighty Nua next year.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Which Brum has the shortest fuse?
Bumbreeze premier filth merchant is surely Darcy Swain.

A few headpats, some verbals, maybe some spicy ruck cleanouts, should be enough to lure the giant crybaby prick into trying to tupaea Coles' lower limbs into the ICU.

If not Swain then Coles should definitely try to impregnate Nic White.