• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Rd 3 Force v Reds in Perth

Marbig

Herbert Moran (7)
Had all but given up on super rugby. Ditched my long term reds membership a few years ago. In a moment of weakness signed up again to Stan at half time. Bullshit yellow card for an excellent tackle. Same shit different year.
Just unsubscribed and turned it off.
Dead to me.
That’s probably the only generally dud call so far this season which is pretty good for 2 and half rounds

footy1>31

Ted Thorn (20)
these two past reds performances are seriously impressive. brad thorn next wallabies coach if he wants it. i know flook was schoolboy stud but reads the game beyond years. could see him playing anywhere in the wallabies backs in 2027

Marce

John Thornett (49)
brad thorn next wallabies coach if he wants it. i know flook was schoolboy stud but reads the game beyond years. could see him playing anywhere in the wallabies backs in 2027
He played for Kangaroos
gettyimages-71012239-1024x1024.jpg

Why would he turn down the job as Wallabies head coach? He'd take it with both hands!