• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Stormers Vs Force, Rd 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Jaysus even when you lot are winning Force supporters just can't help but whinge.

....also I didn't like the colour of the grass at Free State Stadium and the sky wasn't blue enough. Fix it for next time!

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I blame the Stormers, he was very good when played under Mitchell at the Lions - licence to play.
Dont agree, he was getting to his best but had a horrible knee injury.
Thought he'll never play rugby again. He'll be back to his best.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Yeah it's freakish and possibly the worst ever. Five locks out. That can't be good. Both first choice props, two hookers. It's nuts actually.

Their coaches suck but no team can cope with that amount of injuries.
Had a talk with Gerbrand Grobler. He had some screws in in his foot and will only now start practising. He sound pretty confident about the future.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Jaysus even when you lot are winning Force supporters just can't help but whinge.
How is it whinging to speculate how a player was injured and point out foul play that may have caused it?

I suspect the injury to Godwin May partly be a resting thing too. They won't come out and say they are resting him because the Stormers would rightly take offence and come out firing. Godwin has played a lot of Rugby and the Force have the worse of the travel heading back to face the Lions at nib. I'm not too bothered, but I would have liked to

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Where does he play?

GST? Nobody wants to talk to him. They all know they should have a chat and tell him to lift his game by a couple of percent, but nobody has the balls because the crowd hate his guts and they might go on a riot.

Pity. He's got potential and he is preferred to that other useless mug of a player they seem to want, old Debt Levy. He hardly makes a dent that bloke. Talks a good game though but if you look at his stats there's very little there.

M

Moono75

GST? Nobody wants to talk to him. They all know they should have a chat and tell him to lift his game by a couple of percent, but nobody has the balls because the crowd hate his guts and they might go on a riot.

Pity. He's got potential and he is preferred to that other useless mug of a player they seem to want, old Debt Levy. He hardly makes a dent that bloke. Talks a good game though but if you look at his stats there's very little there.
Are you Joe Hockey?

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
How is it whinging to speculate how a player was injured and point out foul play that may have caused it?

I suspect the injury to Godwin May partly be a resting thing too. They won't come out and say they are resting him because the Stormers would rightly take offence and come out firing. Godwin has played a lot of Rugby and the Force have the worse of the travel heading back to face the Lions at nib. I'm not too bothered, but I would have liked to

.....um, to finish the thought I kind of left on. It would have been nice to have CTM and Burton get the chance to start with an experienced centre partner. But let's roll the dice and see what happens.

I tell you what this season has finally made me realise. How damn hard it is to make a S15 final. I realise this may be purely a Force fan perspective, but it feels like we have been winning the fuck out of this competition, but the real truth is we still need to win 3 more games to make the finals and we have had a pretty kind draw. But like I said, that may just be a Force fan perspective :)

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Toughest rugby comp in the world and the reason why the SH nations dominate.

I'm worried about this game with a new centre pairing, but I'm absolutely stoked for young Burton. A good Uni man like myself too :)

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
If the pack does a good enough job, our centre pairing shouldn't matter too much. They certainly aren't terrible.

M

Moono75

The Force are like a that comfortable pair of old shoes. They may not be the most stylish, sometimes they smell, but slip them on and you know they'll see you through the journey.

caymantim

Herbert Moran (7)
Toughest rugby comp in the world and the reason why the SH nations dominate.

I'm worried about this game with a new centre pairing, but I'm absolutely stoked for young Burton. A good Uni man like myself too :)

Re the centres... me too... although Gaffa made a good point that they have been playing together for Force A, so there could (should) be good chemistry there... which is the key for any centre combo!

(also love that he is a Uni boy too, as am i!) Didnt realise you were too TBH!

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
I remember Burton playing for uni against West a few years ago. Jeezz he was good, cut us to pieces. Very fast and a thumper of a boot. I think he'll do well

M

Moono75

If there was ever a good example of clashing jerseys.....this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.