• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sunday 2 April Hurricanes v Force

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
They let in 14 points in the first 7 minutes, I can't see how you can call that great
I'm not talking about the first 5 minutes. I'm talking in that passage of play. It was good enough to make the hurricanes kick a shocker because they ran out of options.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What a terrible ref. Force do my infant scrum and get the ball out no penalty advantage like the canes got for theirs. Injured player, no 10, calls us for taking to long in line out

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Canes clearly turning in at scrum time on their ball. And they are winning penalties for it. What a joke. On force ball force push straight and push canes back off feet and no penalty.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Ref doesn't know what a ruck is ? It's an instant ruck and somehow they let the player put hands on the ball hahahaha.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The inconsistency in the competition on what a ruck is needs to be sorted. As soon as it's a ruck hands out.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Kalupu has been quiet. Blokes a machine as well. I don't think the wind is worth 20 points. A good 10 to 15 though. Could be an interesting second half.

Canes will run the ball much more though. Could end up worse haha

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Disappointing half, look ok with the ball but the usual mistakes and missed tackles killing is.

Have got some good bench players and the wind advantage so hopefully doesn’t turn in to a drubbing.

I like the fact Cron has given Strachan a shot, the easy option would have been Hegarty.

Thalium

Larry Dwyer (12)
Disappointing half, look ok with the ball but the usual mistakes and missed tackles killing is.

Have got some good bench players and the wind advantage so hopefully doesn’t turn in to a drubbing.

I like the fact Cron has given Strachan a shot, the easy option would have been Hegarty.
Hegarty was on the bench but was pulled before the game for back issue’s again

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)

Hegs is injured isn't he. Or he would.be starting.