• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Round 2, 2018 - Rebels V Reds @ AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Lance kicks when he doesn’t need and passes when he should have kicked. Classic boring Aus 10

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
I'm just getting some shots in before the Tahs shatter my hopes yet again. I know they will. I actually adhere to the old adage that a strong Reds is essential for strong Aus rugby.

That's like when the Kiwis insist a strong Wallabies is essential for strong Kiwi rugby. They might vaguely believe it, but you know they still love seeing us humiliated.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
That's like when the Kiwis insist a strong Wallabies is essential for strong Kiwi rugby. They might vaguely believe it, but you know they still love seeing us humiliated.

Man, we've been humiliated since 2013. Mostly by ourselves. I'm kind of used to it. Tahs taunts dont hurt anymore than the "too many tahs" claims that I can't be bothered making anymore.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

Nah, I don't like seeing any Aus team falling in a heap. Believe what you like, but that's my position.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Why the kicking?

Look, I'm not a good strategist, I'm impressed by people who are. But surely down a man, with the current rules, you shift to a possession game.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Lance kicks when he doesn’t need and passes when he should have kicked. Classic boring Aus 10

Almost as good at it as Foley.

Honestly, I'm fine with us being this bad. But if we are this bad we've gotta be this bad we need to be this bad with Stewart and Daugunu on the field.
Get Lance off the field now!

Status
Not open for further replies.