• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2012 Final - Waikato Chiefs vs Kwa-Zulu Natal Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Gwerty, I understand where you coming from, but if these teams had week off do you not think it would give wallabies huge advantage in RC games as AB and Boks would only be able to get together a week before first test....
oh I understand ;)

I think I explained this already. Obviously they couldn't do a week off this year because TRC schedule is already in place however I'd like to see them plan this in the future so a week break could be brought in.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep, I realise Gwery, just having a little wind up. While I see where you coming from, the schedule will I doubt ever have room for a week break.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
The only reason the Sharks were majorly disadvantaged in the final is that they came from 6th place to make it and had to play three away games in a row.

If everything goes to form and 1 plays 2 in the final then both teams get a week off at the start of the finals, play a home game and then the second place team has to travel once.

Adding in an extra week just in case the 5th or 6th place teams makes the final and has three away games seems silly to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.