• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2023 Rd 2: Force v Reds, Sun 5th Mar

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
Looking on my Union Live app it lists the history between the Force and Reds. The results of the last 16 games shows the Force with more wins than the Reds. Whats that expression when one team dominates another?

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Looking on my Union Live app it lists the history between the Force and Reds. The results of the last 16 games shows the Force with more wins than the Reds. Whats that expression when one team dominates another?
Reds have 12-1-10 record against the force and have won 4 of the last 5, so in this case I'm going to go with "willful ignorance".

todd4

Jim Clark (26)
Reds have 12-1-10 record against the force and have won 4 of the last 5, so in this case I'm going to go with "willful ignorance".
My Union Live app tells me it"s 8-1-7 to the Force. I'll take whatever stats I can.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The same Nathan Sharpe who had nearly 50 wallabies caps before he joined the Force?
Well you have to start somewhere. He did play 116 times for the Wobs. Played the majority of his caps with the Force. Glad he woke up and saw the greener pastures.