• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Was never in doubt( especially in last seconds after Franks was penalised), geez it was quite messy at times, but the good guys got the job done!
4-0 and 0-4 after first 4 games huh? Who'd a thunk?

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Oh man, if Force get it done against Moana this weekend the crusaders will be the only side without a win and sitting stone, motherless last 4 rounds in. What a time to be alive.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Poor TJ.

His sperm-stained book of Cantab cliches in tatters.

"You won't beat the Crusaders by taking 3's"
"The Crusaders always score on halftime, champion side....."

"The Crusaders conveyor belt of talent....."

Shameful shit from sore loser Fat Guts Franks. He's probably never lost a match for the Cantabs before this season and was in unchartered territory so throws a massive tanty at the end.

you-lose-good-day-sir-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Oh man, if Force get it done against Moana this weekend the crusaders will be the only side without a win and sitting stone, motherless last 4 rounds in. What a time to be alive.
Super Rugby League Ladder Screenshotter
Team Now On Emergency Hi-Alert 24 Hour Standby:
room-full-computers-with-man-working-screens_883586-1016.jpg

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The drone display is pretty neat, even if it's nowhere near the scale of the nonsense you see in east Asia.

EDIT: Also pretty sure the Chiefs will outrun them.

Last edited:

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
He basically face-planted at high speed, which looks to be what did it, but the tackler also unavoidably slid over him to add a bit of extra force. He's up and about now so fortunately seems to have looked a lot worse than it was.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Vikena and Segner to start next week pls. Maybe let Sullivan kick as well because 2/6, or whatever it was, were properly diabolical.
Poor captaincy I thought, or also poor by Perofeta , not to say I having off night, Plummer or Sullivan can both kick!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just to make Loss Bleus v CruSadists a little more interesting i now have a signature & avatar bet with @Dismal Pillock whereby if Loss Bleus win by 7+ my s&a become his playthings for a week. May God have mercy on them because I doubt he will...