• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Great drama , but Blues way offside through every ruck close to the line. The inconsistency from Refs on this drives me crazy

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Geez that was incredible, I a Canes man, but still not shattered. I just got reminded why I love this game.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
CruSadists heritage jersey so much better than the seven mountains five rivers thing they've been floundering in of late. Mining company as foj sponsor will play well on the West Coast, too. Crucial market, that...

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I guess that's what you call having your head in the game...

get-me-coat.gif

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
CruSadists heritage jersey so much better than the seven mountains five rivers thing they've been floundering in of late. Mining company as foj sponsor will play well on the West Coast, too. Crucial market, that...

Should change into the 7/5 thing at HT, they're not worthy of wearing the threepeat replica.

Wonder how the Aus v Can women's game is going?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
FFS you look at the 2 team sheets prematch and think there is NO WAY the stupid Cantabs can lose this. They started an All Black front row ffs.

The Landers are basically an NPC team with Groot, FAB Holland and a couple of name backs.

Yet the Cantabs just keep leaking points. Aumua is an utter, utter idiot in the defensive midfield. Lost. In. Space.

Super Rugby Superstar Codie Taylor must be in shock to come back to this rabble. No more armchair rides at the back of the maul to flop over for yet another rolling maul try.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
FFS you look at the 2 team sheets prematch and think there is NO WAY the stupid Cantabs can lose this. They started an All Black front row ffs.

The Landers are basically an NPC team with Groot, FAB Holland and a couple of name backs.

Yet the Cantabs just keep leaking points. Aumua is an utter, utter idiot in the defensive midfield. Lost. In. Space.

Super Rugby Superstar Codie Taylor must be in shock to come back to this rabble. No more armchair rides at the back of the maul to flop over for yet another rolling maul try.

That said the ghosts of CruSadists past could still go LOTR3 & sweep all before them...
jj1antgldc6a1.jpg

At this point the Aragorn role is open for applications.

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
LOL@fake tuff guy Havili packing a sook and throwing chick hands at Tavatavanawai after the whistle cos he got ragdolled.

The guy is not an All Black 1st 5's arsehole.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)

If that game were a movie they'd have it on Classics the day after Premiere. Absolute ripper of a game. Says he who's not exactly a fan of either bunch of big city bully boys.