• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Excellent Blues D keeping the SuperMax Jailbreakers to a minimum of open field shenanigans

Stress free arvo of Blues winning in the sun, result never in doubt, ffs, why can't every weekend be like that.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
MP (Moana Pasifika) vs Landers. Ben from Accounts the waterboy

Bazza Pickerill's season all of 7 minutes long before his first massive clanger.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Rd 1 Executive Summary: Chiefs win, Blues win, Canes win, Landers win, Cantabs wi

evil-smile.gif
evil-smile.gif
evil-smile.gif

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
They didn't win, but Moana were a lot better than last season. Hopefully that becomes the baseline performance level, at the least.

That cross-field kick was... a decision.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Jeez i think Highlanders might have gotten try of the year already, that was incredible.
Wasn't it a beauty mate? Enjoyed the game, the Clan took a bit to settle down, but had a few players looked bloody good. I am so impressed how Fabian Holland went , incredible workrate (which everyone knows is a huge thing I look at). Jacob Ratumaitavuki- kneepkens has made a statement. Patchell went well at 10, and was real interesting to hear him after the game, he loved it, reckons this super stuff is great. And Fakatava when asked about that pass in the try, said I will have to look at replay , all I know is I heard the call etc .

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Really pleasing first up performance under Vern Cotter for the Blues.

Just one game of course but two terms that come to mind would be hard working and organised.

Clarke looked much better at his dropped weight - conversely Sam Darry looks physically much more robust meanwhile Zarn Sullivan was absolute class at the back.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Training times at PH Juniors this week

Wednesday - Canes - 2pm to 4:30pm

Thursday -
Blues - 11am to 12:15pm
Force 2:15pm to 4pm

Friday -
Canes - 10am to 12pm
Crusaders - 12:45pm to 2:15pm

Saturday -
Brumbies kickers only 4pm

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
MicrosoftTeams-image+%2864%29.png

Midfield of Heem and AJ Lam?

Plummer benched, Rieko rested and Corey Evans out of the 23.

Maybe they went with bulk due to the fear of wrecking ball Tavatavanawai?