• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2024: NZ, Drua & Moana matches

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
That tackle on the line from Fiji was so fucking dominant. I don't know who it was but it was a perfect textbook tackle around the waist that absolutely sat the fluffybunny down and single-handedly destroyed the Crusaders momentum. Sometimes it's the simple things eh...

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
47535699711_304e5aae19_b.jpg

Anti-Cantabs Meme Generator Crew assemble in readiness for marathon shift.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
> Isaiah Armstrong-Ravula
> 20 years old
> Drua #10
> is performing well against the omnishambles Crusaders with their first-five fiasco
> Armstrong-Ravula attended St Andrew's college, Christchurch

lol. lmao, even.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Another week, another key lineout failure at the death for the Crusaders when trying to salvage a bonus point. Not even contest the win.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Hurricanes, Blues then Chiefs up next for the Crusaders. How long until they get a win? Will they be a different team at home or will the Canes be too strong and too confident for them next week?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
> Isaiah Armstrong-Ravula
> 20 years old
> Drua #10
> is performing well against the omnishambles Crusaders with their first-five fiasco
> Armstrong-Ravula attended St Andrew's college, Christchurch

lol. lmao, even.
He's Richie Mounga's nephew, grew up in Ipswich in Qld I think.
Geez the Crusaders have got Canes, Blues and Chiefs in next 3 weeks, will need some improvement to avoid going 6 zip in losses!!
I haven't seen a worse Crusaders loose forward trio than todays, bet they be happy to get Blackadder etc back.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Cullen Grace has been anonymous this year so far. Worst NZ 8 by some distance.
He has disappointed me the last few years Kiwi, just doesn't appear to have physical game about him. Almost great in lineout and not much else.

Rugby follower

Watty Friend (18)
Penney currently on a 8 match losing streak as a super rugby coach. Only the early sacking at the tahs saving it from being 13 loses on the trot.
Natives will be be starting to get very restless in Christchurch with Penney. I haven’t really followed his coaching career , what is his record as head coach.? This stint maybe short lived.