• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Final - Brumbies v Reds

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Match ups look good across the board - hard to pick this one as brumbies good big game team so expect tougher proposition then what reds faced a few weeks ago

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
If Lolesio comes back tonight and runs a commanding performance as the Brumbies from 10, then he deserves a shot at the Wallaby 10. Not an easy task been out injured for so long to come back in a GF and step up.

I forget exactly what he said but Rennie sounded like he has no intention of giving the #10 to Harrison or Loleiso just yet and they'll be behind To'omua or JOC (James O'Connor) initially.

If we're trying to the win the Bledisloe I don't think you could have your 10 on debut against NZ in NZ.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I forget exactly what he said but Rennie sounded like he has no intention of giving the #10 to Harrison or Loleiso just yet and they'll be behind To'omua or JOC (James O'Connor) initially.

If we're trying to the win the Bledisloe I don't think you could have your 10 on debut against NZ in NZ.
To me JOC (James O'Connor) and To’omua been form players that have to start at 10 and 12 which one at 10 and 12 debatable but get them both in starting 15

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)

And so they should, I just think a commanding performance by Lolesio tonight could really skyrocket his chances of getting time at 10 for the wallabies at some point this season

Highkicks

Herbert Moran (7)
Reds to win with Wright running over the entire Brumbies pack for the winning try after their driving maul marches them 30m up field. You heard it here first.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I think the Brumbies have a plan and they've had two weeks to practice it. Brumbies for the win.

That is hard to go past. But I’m just not going there. Reds by 4.

Don’t mind the idea of the Blythe re-modelled head, but did he really need to choose his 6yo sister to do it? Not that hard to find a barber.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Reds seriously blowing it for now. Energy is low, when they up it silly penalties.