• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rd 1: Waratahs vs Brumbies Friday, 24th February

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Brumbies to destroy Tahs scrums.

Tahs to win the battle at the ruck.

Nadolo to get stepped by wright more than once.

Nadolo to walk over wright, once.

Jorgenson to live up to the hype.

Swinton to play first game without seeing the cheese.

Tight game around the Maul, with Brumbies to be too well drilled.

Tahs to Win infront of a 30k crowd.
Ive managed to wrangle about 15 people to join, who else will be there?
Decided to stop being a miserable fluffybunny and will be going to this with the missus and some mates. Taking a half day too, so should be nice and intoxicated.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Anyways, apparently this loosehead prop who was just invited to the Brumbies on a trial basis late last year and as far as I'm aware was not part of the official squad, will start ahead of James Slipper this week...

Last edited:

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Anyways, apparently this loosehead prop who was just invited to the Brumbies on a trial basis late last year and as far as I'm aware was not part of the official squad, will start ahead of James Slipper this week...

I'm glad he's getting an opportunity and that's how it should be seen. I wish the Tahs could sign everyone, but they also have Bell, Faulkner, HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes), Holz, Lambert, Tauakipulu already on the books as props.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
But if there's no chip on the shoulder after being overlooked by the Tahs, what even is a Brumby?
You see the same articles re the eels in the NRL, massive catchment pool and the one who got away

It is a standard trope

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
FpiMPOAaIAAG-Rd