• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rd 2: Rebels v Hurricanes

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Damm that’s going to make it annoying as to get to. Was going to drive but I may have to get the train and have a few beers as you won’t get a park for love not money
Yep, my plans just changed to. Will take the car home from work and train back in rather then go straight to Richmond.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Damm that’s going to make it annoying as to get to. Was going to drive but I may have to get the train and have a few beers as you won’t get a park for love not money

Might give it a miss tonight, I have just seen we don't start till after 8! i wouldnt get home till after 1am with everything going on in town. Games all should be 5.05 & 7.05

Reactions: Tex

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Might give it a miss tonight, I have just seen we don't start till after 8! i wouldnt get home till after 1am with everything going on in town. Games all should be 5.05 & 7.05
I agree with tonight being 6pm and 8pm, I do see your point. But a lot of people don't finish work till 5pm so would not make the first game if it was at 5pm. 8pm is only 20 min later then usual kick off so not to bad unless you were bringing kids.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Shame mate. You're Bendigo/Ballarat way hey? Tough ask after a game.

I could normally just get the 10pm from sthern x to geelong then a 45 min drive down the coast (we sold our place in yarraville during covid & bought her family beach house, we both got jobs back in geelong it was time.) But I would have to catch the 10.45 that wont get to g town till nearly midnight & driving prob not a option with 107k at the g

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I could normally just get the 10pm from sthern x to geelong then a 45 min drive down the coast (we sold our place in yarraville during covid & bought her family beach house, we both got jobs back in geelong it was time.) But I would have to catch the 10.45 that wont get to g town till nearly midnight & driving prob not a option with 107k at the g
Ah right. Not quite an easy visit. Rebels ever played in Geelong?

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Ah right. Not quite an easy visit. Rebels ever played in Geelong?

I went to a rising game 1 day at gmhba yrs ago lol, when I was living in melb! The boys did a camp down at Geelong Grammar last year but the storm did 2 weeks this yr so the rebs went to Cerberus I think.

I have popped into the Geelong Rams a couple of times but its nothing like when I played aussie rules next to Melb Uni watching the Dewar shield there or the quick trip to Footscray from home

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Yeah that's probably being kind.

We've never beaten the Hurricanes, we've never come within 10 points of them lol.
Nah we had that glorious come from behind win way back in the dusts of time, back when the "Rebel Army" was a thing

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Anybody redeeming their ticket late having trouble with the Ticketek site?

I can get to the game and select my complimentary ticket, but after that the only option is back to event details.

Same for day 2 and 3

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Someone tell the Rebel’s 9 to park the box kick for the night please. He does have very impressive arms though……
Roids in his younger years. Spent 2 years on the sidelines from memory for PEDs use.
Doleman isn’t a very good ref. Asking Ardie if he scored the first try and then went upstairs with onfield decision as TRY.