• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 1: Waratahs v Drua

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Does Nic Berry seem a bit uncertain tonight? Almost avoiding making decisions? Seems to be missing a fair bit, and reluctant to make calls.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
I think on tv shows worse then it is. Actually not that bad as reasonable amount of fans on one side. Did anyone think tahs getting no more then 3k last season were going to suddenly get above 10k in the first game especially after the last season. You lot lost perspective/ reality.
No major sponsor on the front or back, no sponsor on the goal post pads empty stadium. It’s really poor optics Aus rugby needs a strong NSW. It’s a new season landmark occasion you’d hope for better

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
No major sponsor on the front or back, no sponsor on the goal post pads empty stadium. It’s really poor optics Aus rugby needs a strong NSW. It’s a new season landmark occasion you’d hope for better
SANTOS is across the back in pretty big letters

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
That is some passing that I missed from the Tahs last year, low but still held on - and to someone in a gap

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
jake with the intercept .....

and he looks as busted as HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) did in the half time interview

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs doing better in second half which is pleasing..Donaldsons passing game and ability to find players in space been impressive. He is a lock for me at 10 on this performance

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
I'm liking some of the detail. Presentation of the ball... entry into contact... positioning... there are still rough edges, but you can see some of the bits they have been working on.