• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 2: Waratahs v Reds AKA The 2022 Festival of Hate.

Tahs vs Reds

• Go Tahs

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Go Reds

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • I hope it goes badly for both of them

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Prefer not to say

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gees weather wise it is pants here at Leichhardt and only for the hard core to be here - which surprisingly seems a few more then would have thought. Tahs winning last week having.some impact or maybe just reds factor but lots of tahs gear around.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
A dart?! During the game?? In this rain?!

Didn’t think you could smoke inside stadiums
Quoting myself but looking at Whittaker’s eyes, him and Donaldson have been having some jazz cigarettes at half time too.

Waratahs change room looking some sort of Dutch cafe.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well good game here fellas, weather not flash weather, but teams have adjusted well. Tahs are going bloody well I reckon, I thought it was going to be Reds all the way, (and as I lived in Qld obviously support them) but have to say they are not playing very well, and I am enjoying the Tahs game.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Donaldson with the completely unnecessary cut out to cook a certain try with an overlap.

He is genuinely fucking awful.

Edit: and Pietsch is poo too.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
As a reds fan, they should be losing this by much more. I don’t know how it’s 10-10
Gees great to be enjoying watching a tahs game impressed and not frustrated. In fairness reds also better then last week in similar crappy conditions they faced agaist rebels.