• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super TT final

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
IMG_1103.PNG

RichieMo

Frank Row (1)
I'm hoping for a close an exciting game. Finals generally aren't shoot-outs and I expect this one to be tight and even. The Highlanders have shown that they can beat anyone when they play well, and I will be cheering them on this weekend.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Am I dead to you?

Canes the only NZ team to not make a 2021 Super final.

And of course my fullest apologies to KiwiM who mustn't of posted in the last 2 days , which means my advanced stage of life can sometimes slip from my mind.:oops:
It was for DP, zer0 and KiwiM of course , the 3 blues supporters who need our pity/support! (Says a Cane's supporter?)

Don't worry Kiwi, I need to ask my missus who she is after a night's sleep,!!!o_O

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Have to wonder a bit, as they discussed on Breakdown last night, how will both teams handle playing NZ team style again after 5 weeks of Aus teams!

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Blues forwards to match over them like they did to the Aussies and the Highlanders the last time they popped in to Eden Park. Highlanders to look like a bunch of stunned mullets in the face of some heavy/physical defence.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Final Score

Blues: 5
Landers: 3

Great game everyone, a torrid battle of inches in the chunderchurn mud and snot of Eden Park. Atrocious conditions. It really was like a bar of soap out there.

Hope Afterdavid has recovered in time for test season after that nasty knock from Akira took him out of the match in the very first minute.

See you next year, TT fans!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Already printed up coronation shirts.

ofa_(2).png

ofa_(1).png

If Blues don't win, I'll just ship em' off to Africa.

Hopefully those blokes won't have seen the result.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
So latest injury news

- Ofa unlikely to play (hand and knee injuries)
- Dalton Papali'i good to go
- Tom Robinson 50/50 to play (concussion)
- Otere Black limped out of training but should be good to play

for Landers

- Jona Nareki doubtful (shoulder)
- Pari Pari Parkinson doubtful (shoulder)

Status
Not open for further replies.