• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Colts - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well, I've been reading all the comments about Penrith on other threads etc. Guess what?

The snouts tell me that the Penrith 2nd Grade Colts side that is doing so well this year are all going en-masse to West Harbour next year.

Do these guys relocate where they're living? It's a long way to travel for training.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Do these guys relocate where they're living? It's a long way to travel for training.

We've had players travel from that part of the world to Manly (via public transport) to train and play. Admittedly that was grade, but I would have thought that boys were even semi-serious about playing and the choice was getting flogged by 100 week in week out with no end in sight or moving, the choice would be fairly simple.

couldabeen

Alfred Walker (16)
Well, I've been reading all the comments about Penrith on other threads etc. Guess what?

The snouts tell me that the Penrith 2nd Grade Colts side that is doing so well this year are all going en-masse to West Harbour next year.
Did your snouts have any suggestion as to why they might do this?

Knuckles

Ted Thorn (20)
Did your snouts have any suggestion as to why they might do this?

I went back to the snouts for clarification.

Apparently (and I before I start, I am only getting this off the snouts, I have no knowledge if it is accurate) the team all used to be Parra juniors who are coached by John Lomax the former West Harbour coach.

TwoBluesFollower

Bob McCowan (2)
I went back to the snouts for clarification.

Apparently (and I before I start, I am only getting this off the snouts, I have no knowledge if it is accurate) the team all used to be Parra juniors who are coached by John Lomax the former West Harbour coach.
Many of them certainly were Parra juniors, playing for Hawkesbury and Rooty Hill. Both John Lomax and Stuart Matthews (ex Parra) coached them. Without giving details, I can say there certainly were interesting reasons why this group of boys left and went to Penrith from Hawkesbury and Rooty Hill (Parra). It certainly decimated the Hawkesbury age group they left from. The Hawkesbury Junior club 5 years ago moved to the Penrith District, after a very heated discussion and vote. Penrith promised a great deal, but not really sure what they gained from it, only to say after this season at Penrith, it doesn't surprise me they are moving to greener pastures. Maybe some of those promises didn't eventuate. I do know what I'm talking about re this history, being part of the Hawkesbury committee at the time. It will be interesting to se what eventuates. Maybe I'll discover details when Parra play Penrith next weekend.

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
When it was too wet at School for Phys Ed to be done outside, we had to learn the Gay Gordons, Strip the Willow, Waltz, quick step, Foxtrot, and several other dances with names that have been forgotten.l

That has not gone unnoticed by anyone who has spent time browsing through Rugby News looking for where the previous District representative players have gone to now that they have finished school.:)

"Build it and they will come........."

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Many of them certainly were Parra juniors, playing for Hawkesbury and Rooty Hill. Both John Lomax and Stuart Matthews (ex Parra) coached them. Without giving details, I can say there certainly were interesting reasons why this group of boys left and went to Penrith from Hawkesbury and Rooty Hill (Parra). It certainly decimated the Hawkesbury age group they left from. The Hawkesbury Junior club 5 years ago moved to the Penrith District, after a very heated discussion and vote. Penrith promised a great deal, but not really sure what they gained from it, only to say after this season at Penrith, it doesn't surprise me they are moving to greener pastures. Maybe some of those promises didn't eventuate. I do know what I'm talking about re this history, being part of the Hawkesbury committee at the time. It will be interesting to se what eventuates. Maybe I'll discover details when Parra play Penrith next weekend.

I think that Hawkesbury moved back to Parramatta at the start of 2015. I recall receiving correspondence from SJRU in about Feb or March to this effect.

TwoBluesFollower

Bob McCowan (2)
I think that Hawkesbury moved back to Parramatta at the start of 2015. I recall receiving correspondence from SJRU in about Feb or March to this effect.
Quick Hands, this may very well have been the case, mainly due to a particular element moving on from the club and the dissatisfaction with the move to Penrith in the first case. It doesn't surprise me and there will be quite a bit of rebuilding required to get Hawkesbury back to the days when they had teams in every age group - Good luck to them, as there are a number of hardworking volunteers trying to get them back on track.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Quick Hands, this may very well have been the case, mainly due to a particular element moving on from the club and the dissatisfaction with the move to Penrith in the first case. It doesn't surprise me and there will be quite a bit of rebuilding required to get Hawkesbury back to the days when they had teams in every age group - Good luck to them, as there are a number of hardworking volunteers trying to get them back on track.

I posted this on the Sydney Juniors thread back on March 20. I recall receiving later advice that the motion was successful and the affiliation was changed.

Please be advised that Hawkesbury Valley Junior Rugby Union Club has requested to change their District affiliation from Penrith Juniors to Parramatta Juniors.

They are holding a Club meeting on Sunday March 22nd at 7pm at the Richmond Club. Under the SJRU Rules all Clubs must be notified of this meeting…please consider your Club notified!!

TwoBluesFollower

Bob McCowan (2)
I posted this on the Sydney Juniors thread back on March 20. I recall receiving later advice that the motion was successful and the affiliation was changed.

Please be advised that Hawkesbury Valley Junior Rugby Union Club has requested to change their District affiliation from Penrith Juniors to Parramatta Juniors.

They are holding a Club meeting on Sunday March 22nd at 7pm at the Richmond Club. Under the SJRU Rules all Clubs must be notified of this meeting…please consider your Club notified!!
Must have missed that post - Thanks. It certainly doesn't surprise me.

the baz

Alfred Walker (16)
well the business end of the season is upon us. I think the top 4 in colts 2's and 3's is pretty well sorted, but 1's is a different story.
Tips:
manly to beat Warringah with bonus point
easts to beat woods
wix to beat souths with bonus point
uni to beat gordon
parra has bonus point
norths to beat wests with bonus point

Should these prove correct it would make an interesting table, with the major move, Gordon, dropping to 6th I think, and really making that 5th\6th spot up for grabs.

Interesting few weeks coming up, which is great.

B

BellyTwoBlues

As AussieDominance said "congratulations to Parra for a great win".

But . I would say the real turning point in the game was when the ref decided to even up the penalties in the last 10 minutes. Three tries from that point.

The last yellow card for Parra was when they persistently kept collapsing the driving maul/scrum right on their try line. This happened quite a few times, and the funny thing was, the Parra player started walking off before the ref could even reach into his pocket ;)

In any other game this would have been a penalty try.

Parra deserved to win, but the refs really need to be accountable for the very lop-sided penalty count, and the missed shoulder tackles and elbows. Just can't win a game when being starved of the ball for 90% of the first half.

Not a whinge, just an observation :D

I disagree there Butts. The Parra forwards were all over the Gordon boys from kick off. And Gordon had real trouble handling the Parra 12, 13 and 14. What you wouldn't know also is that The two Blues lost their 10 in the warm up so the 10 in Colts 2 had to play 10 in Colts 1. The yellow card you're referring to on our line was for the player going off his feet. It was a deserved yellow for the offence and the player knew it. I don't think however the 1st yellow to the Parra second rower was justified or even required.

What got Gordon into the game and on the scoreboard was that for the 1st yellow the Parra player was made to sit out 15 mins. The second happened as the 1st player returned to the field. So for the last 25 mins Parra were a man down and Gordon were good enough to capitalise on it.

B

BellyTwoBlues

And the cannibalism continues.............................

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Finals Watch Update:

If the finals were held this weekend, the games would be:
Colts 1:
Randwick vs Eastern Suburbs
Sydney University vs Gordon
Northern Suburbs vs Eastwood

Top 3 teams seem fairly settled with any one of 6 teams likely to fill the last 3 slots available.

The Run Home:
Randwick 72 points - Southern Districts (A), Eastwood (A), Manly (A)
Sydney University 62 points - Gordon (A), Warringah (H), Northern Suburbs (H)
Northern Suburbs 53 points - West Harbour (A), Eastern Suburbs (A), Sydney University (A)
Eastwood 46 points - Eastern Suburbs (A), Randwick (H), Warringah (A)
Gordon 46 points - Sydney University (H), Manly (A), The Bye
Eastern Suburbs 44 points - Eastwood (H), Northern Suburbs (H), Parramatta (A)
Southern Districts 38 points - Randwick (H), The Bye, West Harbour (H)
Manly 37 points - Warringah (A), Gordon (H), Randwick (H)
Parramatta 37 points - The Bye, West Harbour (H), Eastern Suburbs (H)

Using the previous 2015 results & BP allocation for these remaining fixtures (no guarantee these will repeat in all instances) the final points could be:
Randwick: 87 points
Sydney University: 73 points
Northern Suburbs: 68 points
Eastwood: 55 points
Gordon: 54 points
Eastern Suburbs: 50 points
Parramatta: 48 points
Southern Districts: 47 points
Manly: 47 points

50+ points seems to be the cut off for making the Final 6.

Colts 2: (no change)
Sydney University vs Eastern Suburbs
Northern Suburbs vs Southern Districts
Randwick vs Gordon

Top 5 seem fairly comfortable and there is intense competition between 4 teams for the 6th qualifying slot.

Colts 3:
Randwick vs West Harbour
Gordon vs Southern Districts
Sydney University vs Northern Suburbs

Positions 1-4 are comfortable although there may be movements between 1 & 2, and 3 & 4. Currently 5 teams are in hot competition for the last 2 slots.

TwoBluesFollower

Bob McCowan (2)
Finals Watch Update:

If the finals were held this weekend, the games would be:
Colts 1:
Randwick vs Eastern Suburbs
Sydney University vs Gordon
Northern Suburbs vs Eastwood

Top 3 teams seem fairly settled with any one of 6 teams likely to fill the last 3 slots available.

The Run Home:
Randwick 72 points - Southern Districts (A), Eastwood (A), Manly (A)
Sydney University 62 points - Gordon (A), Warringah (H), Northern Suburbs (H)
Northern Suburbs 53 points - West Harbour (A), Eastern Suburbs (A), Sydney University (A)
Eastwood 46 points - Eastern Suburbs (A), Randwick (H), Warringah (A)
Gordon 46 points - Sydney University (H), Manly (A), The Bye
Eastern Suburbs 44 points - Eastwood (H), Northern Suburbs (H), Parramatta (A)
Southern Districts 38 points - Randwick (H), The Bye, West Harbour (H)
Manly 37 points - Warringah (A), Gordon (H), Randwick (H)
Parramatta 37 points - The Bye, West Harbour (H), Eastern Suburbs (H)

Using the previous 2015 results & BP allocation for these remaining fixtures (no guarantee these will repeat in all instances) the final points could be:
Randwick: 87 points
Sydney University: 73 points
Northern Suburbs: 68 points
Eastwood: 55 points
Gordon: 54 points
Eastern Suburbs: 50 points
Parramatta: 48 points
Southern Districts: 47 points
Manly: 47 points

50+ points seems to be the cut off for making the Final 6.

Colts 2: (no change)
Sydney University vs Eastern Suburbs
Northern Suburbs vs Southern Districts
Randwick vs Gordon

Top 5 seem fairly comfortable and there is intense competition between 4 teams for the 6th qualifying slot.

Colts 3:
Randwick vs West Harbour
Gordon vs Southern Districts
Sydney University vs Northern Suburbs

Positions 1-4 are comfortable although there may be movements between 1 & 2, and 3 & 4. Currently 5 teams are in hot competition for the last 2 slots.
Don't disregard Parra, who should pick up the points (5) against Wests and after only going down by 2 points in the last minutes against Easts in round one, should reverse the result at home in the last round. Especially with the team now being more settled - as the last 7 weeks of results indicate.

TwoBluesFollower

Bob McCowan (2)

Quick hands. Just got off the phone with someone very much in the know at Hawkesbury, and they are still affiliated with Penrith, but have been trying very hard to return to their roots at Parra. There are obviously a number of "speed bumps", including SJRU. They haven't been happy with what has been happening, particularly with a number of broken promises.
I was in attendance at the meeting where promises were made, even though I and others voted to stay with Parra. The hard working volunteers at Hawkesbury have endeavoured to keep as many age groups going and are positive about their future.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Round 16 Team Lists

Beasts v Woodies
COLTS 1
Eastern Suburbs: 1. Matt Hooper, 2. Lindsey Stevens, 3. Archie Hall, 4. Guy Beever, 5. Emerson Adcock, 6. Ben Vincent, 7. Nick Makas, 8. Oli Robinson, 9. Ted Pye, 10. Jack Maddocks, 11. Joe Mackie, 12. Harry Priestner, 13. James Pelowski, 14. Christo Wylie, 15. Alex Newsome
Eastwood: 1. Liam Northridge, 2. Rohhan Zebib, 3. Alex Pappalardo, 4. Adam Desantis, 5. Tim Anstee, 6. Josh Bones, 7. Jacob Bamford, 8. Mark Quadrio, 9. Lachlan Croese, 10. Matt Collins, 11. Joshua Nohra, 12. Brent Whicker, 13. Lachlan Burland, 14. Aiden Hopping, 15. James Day

COLTS 2
Eastern Suburbs: 1. Jai Gunton, 2. Andrew Crone, 3. Minh Nguyen, 4. James Shipway, 5. Jamie Greentree , 6. Max Hendrie, 7. Ned O'Neill , 8. Dan Howes, 9. Dayne Corbishley, 10. Roy Harrison, 11. Jack Harrison, 12. Harry Tooth, 13. James Manns, 14. Joey Zieme, 15. Michael Copolla
Eastwood: 1. Pat Sanford, 2. Max Beham, 3. Nareg Nazarian, 4. Will McManus, 5. Sam Frogley, 6. Cameron Goodacre, 7. Zack Simpson, 8. Mitchell Caldwell, 9. Tom Graham, 10. James Sarks, 11. Sam McCaffrey, 12. Cameron Daniels, 13. Joshua So, 14. Tom Nicita, 15. Denzel Singleton

COLTS 3
Eastern Suburbs: 1. Sandy Butterworth, 2. Julian Horton-Patch, 3. Hugo Mclure, 4. Will Picone , 5. Judd Harvey, 6. Zinny Norman, 7. Charlie Yole, 8. Andrew Spira, 9. James Williams , 10. Roy Harrison, 11. Darby Murphy, 12. James Parrelli, 13. Ned Taylor, 14. Jonathon Bard, 15. Kai Whatmore
Eastwood: 1. Nick Carone, 2. Michael Arapidis, 3. Aiden Jones, 4. Duncan Ryan, 5. Hugh Elleman, 6. Cameron Fish, 7. Pat Harrison, 8. Daniel Ryan, 9. Paul McCaffrey, 10. Jack Quadrio, 11. Will Boscato, 12. Nathan Watson, 13. Daniel Loneragan, 14. Tom Koodrin, 15. Sam Lyndon

Pirates v Shoremen
COLTS 1
West Harbour: 1. Paul Utaatu, 2. Tonga Tangitau, 3. Daniel Gooding, 4. Otto Wendt, 5. Pilimi Felila, 6. Peter Johnston, 7. Matthias Tutunoa, 8. Ola Moala, 9. Aird Jardine, 10. Matt Thomas, 11. Josh Tupuola, 12. D'Rhys Miller, 13. Danny Wilson, 14. Paul Tau, 15. Shane Faaui
Northern Suburbs: 1. Jakob Sedgemen , 2. Evan Pritchard, 3. Jackson McLean, 4. William Finley, 5. Harry Lind, 6. Jack Preece, 7. Will Lindsay, 8. Leon Akopian, 9. Josh Lynch, 10. Jack Clancy, 11. Charlie Oldham, 12. Nic Clancy, 13. Charlie King, 14. Dom Naylor, 15. Josh Cook

COLTS 2
West Harbour: 1. Sailusi Lua, 2. Jake Donaghy, 3. Jack Ulu, 4. Taani Aitu, 5. Franele Betham-Misa, 6. Raymond Taifui, 7. Mark Mc Dermott, 8. Wilson Faasalafa, 9. Viliami Tupou, 10. Connor Moran, 11. Kurt Kerrigan, 12. Viliami Felila, 13. Adrew Suamili, 14. Henrik Anthony, 15. Kayne Hodgson
Northern Suburbs: 1. Jack Halabi, 2. Chris Goldie, 3. Will Adams, 4. Tom Booth, 5. Lochie Moore, 6. Taylor Deer, 7. Matt Psaltis, 8. Sam Cater, 9. Angus Mactavish, 10. Harry Kemball, 11. Hugh Adams, 12. Harvey Duncan, 13. Will Fell , 14. Tommy Gilbert, 15. Jayden Stokes

COLTS 3
West Harbour: 1. Sam Naulu, 2. Jimi Valu, 3. Michael Johnston, 4. Gil Rickey, 5. Brenton Holland, 6. Daniel Baer, 7. Jacob Taylor, 8. Craig Behringer, 9. Tom O'Connor, 10. Samuel Temata, 11. Lucas Chao, 12. Kohe Vaitaki, 13. David Johnston, 14. Tyrell Naleba, 15. Matt Vatuinuku
Northern Suburbs: 1. Liam Macwhite, 2. George Donnelly, 3. Tyler Key, 4. Lochie Adair, 5. Ed Pollitt, 6. Joey Dawson, 7. Harry Gainor, 8. James Winton, 9. Scott Pater, 10. Hayden Toohey, 11. Denzel Tie , 12. Chris Vandoros, 13. Sean Townsend, 14. Sam Marial, 15. Ollie Beanstead

Emus v M2B
COLTS 1
Parramatta vs The Bye

COLTS 2
Penrith: 1. Chaise Taranto, 2. Tametai Lomax, 3. Sinipati Pati, 4. Samuel Hansen, 5. Hamish Milne, 6. Hamish Matthews, 7. Delahoya Manu, 8. Sati Taufa, 9. Sam Limbrey, 10. Ezekial Seia, 11. Ben Meyer, 12. Steve Mate, 13. Beni Valu, 14. Jayden Mafi, 15. Ben Ui
Parramatta: 1. Tai Mose, 2. Jeremiah Letele, 3. Alex Kingston, 4. Chris Tolson, 5. Jacob Delailoa, 6. Jake Digby, 7. Damion Mason - Huta, 8. Ramado Tuigamala, 9. Brodie Knight, 10. Clive Poulter, 11. Luke Richardson, 12. Luke Delailoa, 13. Luke Parker, 14. Zac Fortini, 15. Jonathan Lagos

COLTS 3
Penrith: 1. Assad Collins, 2. Trey Ropata, 3. Daniel Vavega, 4. Zeke Mafi, 5. Leslie Kini, 6. Jack Fleetwood, 7. Josh Goode, 8. Thorne Piilua, 9. Mitch Korol, 10. Desmond Tipene, 11. Wiremu King, 12. Ezra Kemp, 13. Bernie Saleve, 14. Poasa Nakairvalu, 15. George Mafi
Parramatta: 1. Josh Lole, 2. Tom Bonham, 3. Aaron Ilolahia, 4. Ben Stoodley, 5. Junior Alarcon, 6. Rhys Tribolet, 7. Jake Owen, 8. Caleb Roberts, 9. Ryan Fitzpatrick, 10. Terry Fanolua, 11. Danyon Morris, 12. Frank Tanginoa, 13. Giordan Patea, 14. Micah Scott-Vari, 15. Brad Halliwell

Hobbits v Randi-Wix
COLTS 1
Southern Districts: 1. Matt Gibbon, 2. Oli Takiveikata, 3. Conor Young, 4. Pat Kuenzie, 5. Dan Broady, 6. Kurt Rumsay, 7. Nic Pennisi, 8. Rahboni Vosayaco, 9. Ben Ridgeway, 10. Brock Hammond, 11. William Latu, 12. Tom Doyle, 13. Trent Winterstein, 14. Jack Conen, 15. Angus McGrath
Randwick: 1. Campbell Shearer, 2. Nick Koutsoukais, 3. Sama Malolo, 4. Nick Kellaway, 5. Ryan Powter, 6. Hame Tali, 7. Jum Woodhill, 8. Vuni Fifita, 9. Sam Horwitz, 10. Nic Andrews, 11. Ned Robinson, 12. Ben Starkey, 13. Devan Stoltz, 14. Tom Molloy, 15. Ben O'Donnell

COLTS 2
Southern Districts: 1. Nathan Ford, 2. Gareth Thomas, 3. Lachlan King, 4. Karaitiana Sa'u, 5. Rhys Schrueder, 6. Angus Guthridge, 7. Henry Robertson, 8. Lachlan Hennessey, 9. James Whelan, 10. Ryan Sorrell, 11. Tom Evans, 12. Clayton Hansell, 13. Callum Quinn, 14. Gordon Enari, 15. Nathan McIlveen
Randwick: 1. Latham Takau, 2. Matt Serhon, 3. Ezra Malolo, 4. Brendan Neville, 5. Sam Ellerton, 6. Jordan Iremia, 7. Sam Connor , 8. Tim Lee, 9. Tom Wong, 10. Lachie Anderson, 11. Charlie McKay, 12. Liam Longbottom, 13. Moa Meliepo, 14. Ronald Streeter Mason, 15. Kieran Knight

COLTS 3
Southern Districts: 1. Joey Tahati, 2. Benet James, 3. Sam Iuta, 4. Mitch Whittet, 5. Dylan Turner Williams, 6. Jordan Tohouaka , 7. Evan Jenkins, 8. Jacob Fetui, 9. Drew Nuttall, 10. Locky Walsh, 11. Grant Isles, 12. Lewis Pickering, 13. Tylah Pritchard, 14. Paki Taufa, 15. Andrew Kaine
Randwick: 1. Sam Matenga, 2. Michael Midson, 3. Manisela Fetikoa, 4. Andrew Walsh, 5. Zach Wheeler, 6. Alec Corcoran, 7. Chase Paea, 8. Hugh Adamson, 9. Mitch Jowett, 10. Lachlan Kenneally, 11. James Douglass, 12. Harrison Gould, 13. Hamish Gordon, 14. Tau Penitani, 15. Kingston Day

Stags v The Corporation
COLTS 1
Gordon: 1. Nathan Kelly, 2. Hosea Fotukava, 3. Sean Fagan, 4. Jack Margin, 5. Nick Meagher, 6. James Grant, 7. Nic Burkett, 8. James Lough, 9. Alex Barker, 10. Dave Smerdon, 11. Ben Butler, 12. David Serukai, 13. Sione Afu, 14. Sam Mete , 15. Marcus Hundt
Sydney University: 1. Jack Bliss, 2. Folau Fainga'a, 3. Jorden Mose, 4. Nick Crespigny, 5. Harrison Williams, 6. Declan Moore, 7. Jack McCalman, 8. Hamish Dunbar, 9. Nick Duffy, 10. Connor O'Shea, 11. James Kane, 12. Will McDonnell, 13. Jack Redden, 14. Christian Yassmin, 15. Christian Kagiassis

COLTS 2
Gordon: 1. Brandon Fernandes, 2. Jono Burke, 3. Mawin Jansen, 4. Josh Roche, 5. Will Makeig, 6. Lapana Vitale, 7. Sam Hutton, 8. Hamish Phipps, 9. Tom Kennedy, 10. Josh Thorndyke, 11. Penrith Fa'atau, 12. Joe Stageman, 13. Josh Mitchell, 14. Kirt Anthony, 15. Andrew Bligh
Sydney University: 1. Jay Spencer, 2. James Margan, 3. Conor O'Doherty, 4. Lincoln Whiteley, 5. Lachlan Argiris, 6. Hugh Summerhayes, 7. Siaosi Halaifonua, 8. George Lehmann, 9. Alexander Jackman, 10. Charlie Friend, 11. Dylan Oldfield, 12. Toby Cooke, 13. Sam Harris, 14. Sam Nery, 15. Daniel Calavassy

COLTS 3
Gordon: 1. Ruben MacKeller, 2. James Kwok, 3. Thomas Parrish, 4. Jordan Small, 5. Jonah Taylor, 6. Jordan Thomas, 7. Patrick Sutton, 8. Aaron Hutt, 9. Sam Reimer, 10. Ben Tracy, 11. Sam Frankham, 12. Jackson Garrels, 13. Lachlan Phillips, 14. Dylan Bindczus, 15. David Balcomb
Sydney University: 1. Billy-Jacob O'Connor, 2. Sam Docking, 3. Francis Brown, 4. Thomas Willson, 5. Jack Blair, 6. Peter Fenwicke, 7. Stuart Mill, 8. Calvin Mulipola, 9. Ben Halmarick, 10. Banjo Travers, 11. Ahmad Elbatoory, 12. Alex Messara, 13. Sam Renton, 14. Patrick Muller, 15. Jaydon Fa'avae-Eli

MMM v Rats
COLTS 1
Manly: 1. Peau Baranyi, 2. Rohan Hedge, 3. Alefosio Tatola, 4. James Gourley, 5. Kerry Simpson (c), 6. Matt Schofield, 7. Felix Maddison, 8. Scott Williams, 9. Kerrod Binge, 10. Jack Milligan, 11. Austin Osagie, 12. Brad Clarke, 13. Jed Ibbotson, 14. Kane Ladhams, 15. Ben Crerar
Warringah: 1. Alatasi Tuituihu, 2. Caleb O'Neill, 3. Jack Slack- Smith, 4. Cael Carmont, 5. Andrew Davies, 6. Kurtis Stariha, 7. Luk Milham, 8. Nick Latuhoi, 9. John Ferguson, 10. Jerry Lemalu, 11. Dylan Goodearl, 12. Matt Skelly, 13. Cam Dove, 14. Eserah Chee-kam, 15. Josh Thompson

COLTS 2
Manly: 1. Liam Routledge, 2. James Campbell, 3. Mitch Beattie, 4. Van Stewart, 5. Kevin O'Connor, 6. Siaosi Talarico, 7. Dante Otto, 8. Byron Leach, 9. James Tahifotu, 10. Louis Dowling, 11. Oscar Mason, 12. Ryan Prentice, 13. Isaac O'Shea, 14. Dylan Peppernell, 15. Tom Langrell
Warringah: 1. Fergus James, 2. Callum Landry, 3. Mitchell Jones, 4. Connor Barham, 5. Lachie MacMahon, 6. Marcus Kemp, 7. Brody Wharepouri, 8. Nathan Cotton, 9. Jonathon Miller, 10. Sam Gainsford, 11. Mac Entwistle, 12. Billy Simpson, 13. Tom McGain, 14. Jake Vale, 15. Scott McMurdo

COLTS 3
Manly: 1. Nicolas White, 2. Isa Abdoullah, 3. Michae Nicholls, 4. Jordan Kennedy, 5. Daylee Sumner, 6. Max Norrish, 7. Junior Amituanai, 8. Sam Coram, 9. Ryan Stewart, 10. Tom Crisp, 11. Liam Hilton-Butt, 12. Rhett Connolly, 13. Jamie Mason, 14. Hugo Lumsdaine, 15. Laurence Gay
Warringah: 1. Zac Tales, 2. Zac McSwiney, 3. Clayton Anastasia, 4. Luke Hurditch, 5. Dylan Chant, 6. Jake Boroughs, 7. Eddie Fry, 8. Bryce Renaman, 9. Pat Flynn, 10. Lachlan Grant, 11. Matt Piackles, 12. Joel Mattinson, 13. Connor Bradshaw, 14. Owen Chun, 15. Tom Condon

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Quick hands. Just got off the phone with someone very much in the know at Hawkesbury, and they are still affiliated with Penrith, but have been trying very hard to return to their roots at Parra. There are obviously a number of "speed bumps", including SJRU. They haven't been happy with what has been happening, particularly with a number of broken promises.
I was in attendance at the meeting where promises were made, even though I and others voted to stay with Parra. The hard working volunteers at Hawkesbury have endeavoured to keep as many age groups going and are positive about their future.

Hope it turns out well for the people out at Hawkesbury. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at obstacles from SJRU. Interestingly SJRU didn't stop Hunters Hill moving to Northern Suburbs, despite the geographic anomaly which that brings. Hard to believe that they would even try to stop Hawkesbury returning to Parramatta, but unfortunately we are talking about SJRU.

Bluey

Frank Row (1)
Not sure why you are all hating on Penrith colts and why the issue isn't their juniors potentially being pilfered AGAIN.

No real discussion on whether this might be true.

They are having a better than average season and that's surely not a bad starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.