• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Colts - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Haven't seen South's yet, but reports are they are playing well.

I think Frost from Knox the most likely lock to be in the fast lane for U20 next year.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Except the Tahs mostly did not include first year out kids in U20s this season: presumably if that continues it is intended to address the issue underlying Shadow's comment.

tooldtoplay

Bob McCowan (2)
Seen a Lock in Randwick played a few early games in colts 2 i think name was Griffin, don't know his story but he's pretty quick, big and called the line outs. looks like he knows what he's doing, think he's maybe from from OS not sure. ??? so many new faces in Randwick hard to keep track.

tooldtoplay

Bob McCowan (2)
yes I agree with you Shadow. Wilson and Johnson do put in the yards, very solid players. will be watching how their season goes.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Seen a Lock in Randwick played a few early games in colts 2 i think name was Griffin, don't know his story but he's pretty quick, big and called the line outs. looks like he knows what he's doing, think he's maybe from from OS not sure. ??? so many new faces in Randwick hard to keep track.
Are you referring to Gifford?

Played lock for CHS II last year, comes from the North Coast, I believe.

I have seen him listed at Lock in the lower grades. I rated him highly in the school trial last year but not seen him since. He was good under the high ball at the restart.

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

tooldtoplay

Bob McCowan (2)
Not sure HB, on the play list its Griffin? Must be, think i have seen Gifford listed on other lists. so Griffin is Gifford, country boy in the big smoke. Living the dream, beers, babes and rugby. Always wonder how these young blokes from the country deal with the big smoke. Looks like this bloke is keep his head down haven't heard much of him. Good luck to him hope he does well.

Blazing Saddles

Sydney Middleton (9)
Not sure HB, on the play list its Griffin? Must be, think i have seen Gifford listed on other lists. so Griffin is Gifford, country boy in the big smoke. Living the dream, beers, babes and rugby. Always wonder how these young blokes from the country deal with the big smoke. Looks like this bloke is keep his head down haven't heard much of him. Good luck to him hope he does well.

Good on your young bloke and hope he gets something out of the experience as most country boys do......and there are plenty playing colts

S

sidelineview

Randwick Colts vs North Sydney Coogee Oval

COLTS 1 3 pm COLTS 2 COLTS 3
1 Dan Matthew Ethan Micallef James McNeill
2 Will Anderson Jack Upton Connor McCullough
3 Blake Schoup Callum Quinn Carter Hoy
4 Tom Pirrodi Tom Nowlan Liam Smith
5 Alex Hills Alex Corcoran Travis Griffin
6 Tom Serhon James Macaskill Adrian Pelligrini
7 Joe Feltis Lewis Allen Jack Wilson
8 Christian Poidevin Ben O'Sullivan Latham James
9 Tyzac Jordan Judd Kerrison Dimitry Chipizubov
10 Nick Wilkinson Morgan Steyn Ryley Angles Cork
11 Zac Trinkler Will Douglass Barney Pinkerton
12 Darcy Searle Steve Gibson Jaya Yaonnidis
13 Ronald Streeter Mason Zac Carr Max Rivers
14 Dan Boardman Lachie Day Harry Stewart
15 Patrick Pelligrini Dion Narayan Tom Callaughan
REPLACEMENTS REPLACEMENTS REPLACEMENTS
16 16 Michael Midson 16
17 17 Sione Nikau 17
18 18 Matt Orpen 18

Gary Owen III

Syd Malcolm (24)
Randwick Colts vs North Sydney Coogee Oval

COLTS 1 3 pm COLTS 2 COLTS 3
1 Dan Matthew Ethan Micallef James McNeill
2 Will Anderson Jack Upton Connor McCullough
3 Blake Schoup Callum Quinn Carter Hoy
4 Tom Pirrodi Tom Nowlan Liam Smith
5 Alex Hills Alex Corcoran Travis Griffin
6 Tom Serhon James Macaskill Adrian Pelligrini
7 Joe Feltis Lewis Allen Jack Wilson
8 Christian Poidevin Ben O'Sullivan Latham James
9 Tyzac Jordan Judd Kerrison Dimitry Chipizubov
10 Nick Wilkinson Morgan Steyn Ryley Angles Cork
11 Zac Trinkler Will Douglass Barney Pinkerton
12 Darcy Searle Steve Gibson Jaya Yaonnidis
13 Ronald Streeter Mason Zac Carr Max Rivers
14 Dan Boardman Lachie Day Harry Stewart
15 Patrick Pelligrini Dion Narayan Tom Callaughan
REPLACEMENTS REPLACEMENTS REPLACEMENTS
16 16 Michael Midson 16
17 17 Sione Nikau 17
18 18 Matt Orpen 18

Seems you could make a fairly handy 1sts colts team from the missing Randwick players? How is this for depth?
1. Harry Chapman
2. Cameron Horne
3. Cameron Prince
4. Sam Musgrove
5. Angus Vivers
6. Dylan Pietsch
7. Lochie Simpson
8. Esei Haangana
9. Tom Wong
10. Will Harrison
11. Cameron Gleave
12. James Ramm
13. Yirrbi Jaffer-Williams
14. Jackson Mohi
15. Dallas Patterson

lightning rod

Chris McKivat (8)
Seems you could make a fairly handy 1sts colts team from the missing Randwick players? How is this for depth?
1. Harry Chapman
2. Cameron Horne
3. Cameron Prince
4. Sam Musgrove
5. Angus Vivers
6. Dylan Pietsch
7. Lochie Simpson
8. Esei Haangana
9. Tom Wong
10. Will Harrison
11. Cameron Gleave
12. James Ramm
13. Yirrbi Jaffer-Williams
14. Jackson Mohi
15. Dallas Patterson
And the really impressive thing is the investment randwick has made In. The village clubs that feed it

sarcophilus

Charlie Fox (21)
C'est Moi
probably not going for the mantle as the most humble rugby thingy on the planet, I couldn't find the bit where Guenevere explains H-U-M-I-L-I-T-Y to Lancelot.....He doesn't get it anyway

S

sidelineview

Yes, Randwick are the bad guys but

as a matter of interest in the Colts comp are there any other team lists that can be posted

OldColt

Sydney Middleton (9)
And the really impressive thing is the investment randwick has made In. The village clubs that feed it

Would be interesting to see how many of Randwick's Colts could even name a junior club in the area, let alone claim a direct link with them.

S

sidelineview

Would be interesting to see how many of Randwick's Colts could even name a junior club in the area, let alone claim a direct link with them.

Thats sceptical.

Anyway, how about team lists from other Clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.