• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Colts - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

the baz

Alfred Walker (16)
its really good to see that 9 of the 12 clubs have a team playing finals footy this year. Still the corporation have set the benchmark again and the winning of all 3 grades, for me, looks likely. But so good to see so many clubs represented in the finals

Wazza2013

Fred Wood (13)
its really good to see that 9 of the 12 clubs have a team playing finals footy this year. Still the corporation have set the benchmark again and the winning of all 3 grades, for me, looks likely. But so good to see so many clubs represented in the finals

Yep totally agree,,

Looking forward to getting out a watch Two Blues 3rd Grade Colts take on Uni.

Gary Owen III

Syd Malcolm (24)
Chatswood Oval is the venue for all the Colts finals games this weekend - split over the two days.
Colts 1 Qtr Finals.PNG

lightning rod

Chris McKivat (8)
Southern kept up with randwick to about the 2400m, unfortunately it was a 3200m race.

Uni shute shield team had nothing to do today so the had a training run at Chatswood oval

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
Randwick too good. Level at half time and economics won out in the end. Not sure it helps the development of the game but the wicks will get a runners up ribbon. Very expensive per kilo. The flow through isn't working too good either as their ones went out in straight sets again. That said Uni will put 50 on them in the Colts 1 GF and their ones are in St Moritz Interesting times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
Anyone know why 1st colts semi results aren't on fuse sport anymore. Someone showed me the link yesterday and they were there. Went to look up today's results just now and it only shows regular season. All other grades have semis. Also who won today?

lightning rod

Chris McKivat (8)
Anyone know why 1st colts semi results aren't on fuse sport anymore. Someone showed me the link yesterday and they were there. Went to look up today's results just now and it only shows regular season. All other grades have semis. Also who won today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quot

Anything to do with at least three uni players no playing in the colts comp over the last six weeks, playing reserves and shute shield comp games regularly? Or at least named on the player sheets

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
My understanding is that players can qualify for both Colts and grade? What are the rules. I find it hard to believe Uni would breach since they're under the microscope so much and their depth

lightning rod

Chris McKivat (8)
I believe it is essentially 4 games to qualify.. But players away on Rep commitments get some sort of dispensation.
There is also some % criteria based upon what grade you play for the last 7 rounds as to what grade you are eligible for. Fresh reserves count as the grade you reserved.

lightning rod

Chris McKivat (8)
I suppose there must be a rating for Shute Shield and then Colin Caird (2nd Grade) v WMcMahon shield (colts 1sts) is the club championship points allocated to the respective grades a guide to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.