• Welcome to the forums of Green & Gold Rugby.
    We have recently made some changes to the amount of discussions boards on the forum.
    Over the coming months we will continue to make more changes to make the forum more user friendly for all to use.
    Thanks, Admin.

The new Wallaby jersey

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
For those of us who've often wondered what a Wallabies 'Away' jersey would look like in green instead of white, ASICS has kindly delivered:-
8e9a3d3bc25f9de10443e9ac45012fc3.jpg

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
I'm not sure if I like this or not. The gold is beautiful, almost the perfect shade of gold but the 'green' is almost turquoise. Sometimes colours look strange in photos though so I'll reserve judgment until I see it on screen during a match.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
Oh ok, for some reason I thought they'd be in blue shorts, like the soccer team.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

stoff

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I would have thought that just like the comm games, the team kit is provided by the official supplier for all of our athletes. I would expect we will have that strange green across all sports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I would have thought that just like the comm games, the team kit is provided by the official supplier for all of our athletes. I would expect we will have that strange green across all sports.

Yeah this. It'll be the same colour code and look across all the sports. Except the individualists in the swim team.

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
I don't care about too much about the design but we shouldn't leave our history behind.

It's all about the blokes inside the jersey and how they play.

A pretty piece of apparel ain't going to improve our play.