• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC2021 - Wallabies v Pumas @ Townsville 25/09

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Well done Australia. Never looked in doubt which was an odd feeling. Even with a pretty mediocre 3rd quarter, they did good.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Maybe, I trust the coaches know better than I do. But I'm curious about the time that Kaitu'u and Petaia have both been getting. Feel like their impact could definitely be felt earlier.

who does Petaia replace though..

12-14 have all been doing their job, could have maybe come on a bit earlier for hodge tonight though

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Also very pleased to see, in limited minutes, that JOC (James O'Connor) still has it. Looked good.

You know you want it:
1632571331621.png

duckbill

Sydney Middleton (9)
Nice change in tempo from JOC (James O'Connor) and Tate
More Tate than JOC (James O'Connor) - JOC (James O'Connor) seemed much more panicky and uncertain than Sensei QC (Quade Cooper) - think he was lucky as that was a clear forward pass IMO

How good was that cut out pass by Kaitu'u and Kellaway was great. Samu Kerevi monstrous yet again, and I haven't been that excited about a maul defence since ever - great effort by Swain against that last rolling maul - Great team effort again!

Last edited:

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Solid win. Attacking mauls pretty ropey, maul defence not great until Swain, O'Connor looked pretty rusty (expected, not judging), liked Hodge at 15, liked Leota. Kerevi, Valetini notables, Cooper very solid too. Should have got another try at the end there. Tackle completion about 95% again - nice areas!
Good trajectory.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
Solid win. Attacking mauls pretty ropey, maul defence not great until Swain, O'Connor looked pretty rusty (expected, not judging), liked Hodge at 15, liked Leota. Kerevi, Valetini notables, Cooper very solid too. Should have got another try at the end there.
Good trajectory.
Jinx.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Territory WB 58% P 42%
Possession WB 60% P 40%
M run WB 602. P 186
Clean breaks WB 10 P 0
Defenders beaten WB 30 P 9
Tackles WB 111 P 183

Pumas lucky at the final score I reckon. Loved the work from the bench. Loved the work from our locks.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I’m just going to assume everyone reading this thread also watched the previous game, or at least know the result. Sincerest apologies if not.

Attachments

• 8ABF4B5D-7711-4844-9493-980F43095FF5.jpeg
    8ABF4B5D-7711-4844-9493-980F43095FF5.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 149

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Arg a bit of possession in 2nd half but Wobs defended well enough to seal it.

Boffelli helped spraying 8 pts wide

Nic White in the thick of it:

giphy.gif

"What are you f*** looking at c***
I will f****** light your s*** right
the f**** up c***

gest7_zps6c72a2b0.gif

"You don't open a door with your elbow".
- Justin Harrison.