• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tribe v Brumbies at FMG 7/05/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It's not often I say this but I'd have taken the lineout & rolling maul there rather than the three. Keep the momentum going & keep the foot on the throat.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Really enjoyable game.

Valetini is such a fucking unit. Every run the Chiefs get gainline except the ones they run into him. He's locked on 8 for the wobs.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Really enjoyable game.

Valetini is such a fucking unit. Every run the Chiefs get gainline except the ones they run into him. He's locked on 8 for the wobs.
One of the form backrows in the comp I'd say.. If not the form player

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Really enjoyable game.

From an AB POV I'd be more worried about him at 6 than 8, he'd shut down the narrow channels & force* us to go a tad wider than I than I think we're capable of dominating ATM. But either way he needs to be in there somewhere.

* Edit: Option B is we'd keep going there regardless & pay the price. Either way, adv Wobs.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Pretty sure we used to call that Accidental Offside...

Oh well, Brums should ride this one home easily enough from here.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Gee the Reds could learn something from the Brumbies about going into, and coming out from, half time.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Three scores required, first of which needs to happen RIGHT NOW or it's Game Over.

Edit: there it is. Still two to go, but.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Noah needs to at least put a shot on there..

EDIT: I know he probably wouldn't have stopped it but have a crack

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Take the three, put it back out to three scores required.

Edit: Tribe pushing passes & offloads now, unless a coupla them stick & Brums start falling off tackles it's over & they know it.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Man Brumbies look like they are playing kids and still only a score and a penalty ahead.

Valetini is fucking unreal. Love the fluffybunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.