• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TT Rd 5: Blues vs Force

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
"T-minus 9 hours until ignition sequence start on Operation Blues Eden Park Destiny Horizon Bonus-Point Counted Chickens.

Boosters, stable.

Valves, stable.

Weather's looking real nice up here Houston, all systems are a go.

675318041nasa-shuttle-taking-off-gif.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules".
Z.Er0: "Go".
KiwiMurph: "Go".
Dismal: "Guidance is internal".
W.Oldboy: "I hope you all f***ing d
M.Mcdonald: "I keep forgettin'.....'"
Z.Er0: ".....we're not in love anymore....."
M.Mcdonald: "I keep forgettin'....."
Shiggins: ".....things will never be the same again....."

zer0

John Thornett (49)
Right lads. This is it. The heroes in the Highlanders, Brumbies, and Rebels have done the hard work. Time for the Good Guys to definitively end the reign of the tyrannical Evil Empire of Cantabistan.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
If TJ is in the comms box, cornered and desperate in his anti-Blues mindbox, blatantly cheering for the brave, brave, brave, plucky Force to "do the impossible" I am going on a killing spr

* edit OH FUCK ITS HIM

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Where was the winger?

Edit: oh right, slipping over like a tit about 10 metres from where the ball landed.

zer0

John Thornett (49)
It seems, Rieko, that good things can happen when you -- a centre -- deign to pass the ball. Who would've thought?

Also, stupid sexy Sotutu.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
I really think if you have a marquee player in a key position the backup should be a young up and comer. It helps Aussie rugby. Powell learnt a lot from Cabelli when he was at the Brumbies.

P

Pokinacha

Yeah thought it mighta been but they didnt give us a decent angle to assess it.
The top down view was very compelling but when the game is played at such speed, the ARs cant get to a position where they can even see

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
We may as well be watching NFL. At what point do the officials say ‘forward pass’?

Yeah thought it mighta been but they didnt give us a decent angle to assess it.

Looked forward out of the hands & defo appeared to be caught in front of where it was released, esp on overhead cam. Maybe Force shoulda blown up about it to make Sir think he needed to take another look at it?

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
The top down view was very compelling but when the game is played at such speed, the ARs cant get to a position where they can even see

The TMO can check. That they choose not to when it involves a NZ team tells you all you need to know.