• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Missed the try but New Zealand score again, 14-7 to new Zealand.

Australian scrum looking like a weapon, not too surprising with the tight 5 we're playing. Need to start turning it into points though.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Some very good work from both 7's, when was the last year Aus/NZ didn't have an absolute star running around at 7?

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Sloppy work at the lineout letting Australia down abit, winning them ok but sending messy ball off the top or not setting the maul properly

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Lonergan yellow carded for not rolling away right on the Australian line while NZ were hot on attack

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
Where was Lonergan supposed to go with 4 forwards on top of him. He couldn’t make an effort to
move because he couldn’t move.Bullshit sin bin that will break the game open in a manner that wasn’t deserved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Where was Lonergan supposed to go with 4 forwards on top of him. He couldn’t make an effort to
move because he couldn’t move.Bullshit sin bin that will break the game open in a manner that wasn’t deserved.

It was a bit harsh but not entirely uncalled for, as long as the ref's consistent at the other end I'm ok with it

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Some very good work from both 7's, when was the last year Aus/NZ didn't have an absolute star running around at 7?

If NZ 7 is Will Tremain he has good pedigree, Grandfather Kel being an AB & Hawkes Bay '60's legend & his dad who's name escapes me for now being a pretty handy NPC player back in the day.

Lost

Ted Fahey (11)
It was a bit harsh but not entirely uncalled for, as long as the ref's consistent at the other end I'm ok with it

Would hope that to be a fair point, but when has any official been consistent in assessing NZ at the breakdown. Does not happen. Ever

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
If NZ 7 is Will Tremain he has good pedigree, Grandfather Kel being an AB & Hawkes Bay '60's legend & his dad who's name escapes me for now being a pretty handy NPC player back in the day.

Tom Christie according to the team sheet and comms. Any relation to Shane?

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Would hope that to be a fair point, but when has any official been consistent in assessing NZ at the breakdown. Does not happen. Ever

He's been right on them for offside so far, no reason to expect he'll go easy on them elsewhere.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
After a couple of good lineout mauls Mack Hanson scores for Australia with some great running, 31-14 to NZ.

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
And NZ hit straight back through Faingaanuku after a good run by Trask. Sideline conversion missed, 36-14 to NZ after 53 minutes

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Aus score off a brilliant individual effort from MacDermott, cutting them to ribbons after a clean lineout win from Hockings - service off the top looking much better now. 43-21 to NZ 59 minutes gone