• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Big fan of Wilson but can already see he’s continuing the great Australian tradition of naively attempting a box kicking without a blocker infront.

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Fuck me dead. First game I have got to watch of the 20s but surely we have a better hooker. He can’t fucking throw

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
It’s obviously a clear flaw with our pathways, so many of our hookers at super rugby level can’t throw I mean we have hookers in the wallabies that can’t throw. No Aussie hooker can throw

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Pommy number 8 is a big unit
Will come back to earth in senior comps. Got to do more than just run straight, all well and good when you’re a physical outlier in an age group comp. Will get stopped a lot more playing against men

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Whoever is calling the lineout needs to stop calling mid or the back. Don’t think Eng have called beyond 3. It’s just stupid selection in these conditions

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Will come back to earth in senior comps. Got to do more than just run straight, all well and good when you’re a physical outlier in an age group comp. Will get stopped a lot more playing against men

He’s a kiwi. Play North Harbour U18s and with the NZ Warriors League youth teams

Played 23 games of the Premiership already. Think we’ll be seeing him for a long time. He’s offloading out the back of the hand at pace.

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Bowen has passing skills like Mo’unga but unfortunately kicks like Jake McIntyre. He needs serious work in this area to be close to playing Super Rugby