• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Heart is almost stopped. Thank god!!! Gutsy win and massive lessons learnt tonight. Only good can come from this.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
North, no patience.

Great game.

Lucky we got that, but you have to take it when they come.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Fucking lucky win. I shat myself when I saw Bernard kick it. Take the win, learn from this then smash the frogs next week

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Reckon there was a good 10+ players on the pitch better than Foley too, but his kicking was good for us, thankfully.

Wonder if we will go with a 6/2 bench next week.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Same old shit from Wales again unfortunately. Tightened up as soon as we went ahead. Never looked like winning, Foley ran the game superbly to be fair.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
A much better game from Skelton. His clean outs were effective and he carried the ball safely.

Congrats to Faulkner on his cap. Great stuff.

Hell West & Crooked

Alex Ross (28)
So... anyone who does no think that Wales will be providing us with a Full Cardiac Arrest Match at next Years' World Cup, is not really paying attention...

I think we will need to be "across the boards & all matches, a '6-9 Point" better side than we currently are to make it safely out of this Pool.

lpd

Jimmy Flynn (14)
benny alexander made a very good contribution of the bench, as did hodgson, mcmahon had a first half to forget but wasn't too bad in the 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.