• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales vs Australia, 5 November 2016, (1:30am 6 November AEDT) @ Millenium Stadium

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
You expected any better from a commentary team that dropped Mr Cricket for Michael Clarke?

Can't say I'm tempted to continue the BeIn subscription. Hands up who wants to pay a fee to see bulk gambling ads?

And what's the go with trying to logout, just kept going to gambling ads also.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
A win is a win but should have been by more. A lot of linebreaks by the backline looked good but dropped balls leaving a lot of points out there. Just need to clean a few things up there.

Reserve scrum a bit of a concern when shoved backwards on their own line but the games wasn't close enough for it to be a concern.

A good start to the tour and make it 12 in a row vs Wales.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Why can't I find the all blacks Ireland test. What channel.is it on

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
now shipping to Wales.
dhp.png

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
A win is a win but should have been by more. A lot of linebreaks by the backline looked good but dropped balls leaving a lot of points out there. Just need to clean a few things up there.

Reserve scrum a bit of a concern when shoved backwards on their own line but the games wasn't close enough for it to be a concern.

A good start to the tour and make it 12 in a row vs Wales.

I thought Slipper was the problem but then we smashed them in the scrum when Latu come on. Very impressive 1st half and should have put at least two more tries on them. I loved the ball carriers from our front and 2nd rowers I just think Kepu is brilliant ATM.

Dalai Ninja

Ward Prentice (10)
That was good for the soul, not so much the win but the nature of the first-half dominance, with big men hitting the ball at speed with excellent timing, opening up opportunities.

It's (almost) irrelevant that several of those opportunities were fluffed by bad handling. The big men hitting the ball at speed thing is a substantial improvement in a key aspect of the game that doesn't happen overnight.

Again, it highlights how good New Zealand is.

Dalai Ninja

Ward Prentice (10)
Agreed. I would've given MoM to either Arnold, Coleman (or maybe Timani).

I thought Foley / Hodge were very solid as the midfield axis but not quite MoM. Hodge looks like a fantastic prospect at 12.

I think you're spot on there. Locks 1-2.

amirite

Chilla Wilson (44)
In a long tour, in an already won test, why did subs come so late? There's going to be so much volume in these blokes' legs by the end of the tour that we need to make sensible decisions now.

Moore for Latu I get, because they wanted to wait until we weren't under pressure, but Foley for Cooper with less than 10 to go, IDK.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Why can't I find the all blacks Ireland test. What channel.is it on

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

It's not televised in Aus. Can be streamed on allblacks.com for $8NZD. I'm sure you're already a member.

Bein is showing 1 NZ match so far, the other Ireland test in Ireland.

Top Bottom