• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
Perhaps there are no force players being included and they realised it would not be a good look to name a squad without any force players before they played the game today.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Perhaps there are no force players being included and they realised it would not be a good look to name a squad without any force players before they played the game today.
Clearly the Force game is the reason it was put back, however I suspect the squad was already picked - maybe the Force players in contention are in regardless, or maybe there aren’t any. We will find out soon.
My guess is Nine wanted to name it on Sports Sunday so as to avoid a clash with the F1, but RA have taken a players first, eyeballs second stance.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Geez lot of people very excited for this squad, can't say it interests me much at all considering we don't have any Tests for 3 months and there's still plenty of Super Rugby to still be played. Could completely change. We don't even know what the intention of this squad is.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Geez lot of people very excited for this squad, can't say it interests me much at all considering we don't have any Tests for 3 months and there's still plenty of Super Rugby to still be played. Could completely change. We don't even know what the intention of this squad is.
To generate pages of outrage on rugby forii ( © Dismal Pillock).

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
After all Eddie’s rhetoric, it will give us an idea where his heads at this stage. Injury, form and Giteau selections may change these selections closer to the internationals. But just an idea of who’s who in the zoo

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
The initial squad serves as motivation for the fringe guys. Step up or elevate your game or you’ll be playing club rugby whilst some of your teammates are eating bagels in France

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Screen Shot 2023-04-02 at 4.30.58 pm.png