• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
It’s being announced on ch9’s Sports Sunday, which kicks off at 12pm eastern elite time…
Didn't sports Sunday just finish? I wasted an hour watching all of it for no team named. Or did I just watch the wrong channel 9 Sunday sport program?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Didn't sports Sunday just finish? I wasted an hour watching all of it for no team named. Or did I just watch the wrong channel 9 Sunday sport program?

Ah, it’s actually on at 12pm down here…

I thought that’s what Sean Moloney announced last night, but it could’ve been the margaritas.

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
I can’t see many Reds getting picked so 6 is ambitious. Talent there but not Eddie type players - he wants sound decision makers and hard workers off the ball. None of them are the best in their position in an Australian XV.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
An
Are you watching the game today?

Not particularly. Was a case of next cab off the rank if Eddie needs a closer look at a player he might need to call on, what with both Hoopert and Bell missing the entire Super season. Never been a huge fan of him, as a 5th choice loosehead you could do worse.