• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

griffins

Darby Loudon (17)
Ignore is there for guys like you to use ...please do. I'd prefer that over brain-dead comments.
I played the game for 11 years, reff'd for 25 years and coached for a few years, you get to meet a few people, but Hoiles wasn't one of them, having watched him commentating I thought he spoke like a decent guy (comparisons are odious) What are your rugby credentials?
I played for 12 years, refereed for 26 years and coached for quite a few years.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
What are you saying?
I'm saying you shouldn't question my PS One ability ;)

jlr.jpeg

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
I always thought a couple of the protocols on here were don't slag off at other posters, if someone doesn't agree with you after three or four attempts leave it, walk away, and don't do the "I was a better player than you, so I must be right' thing.
It seems a few people have gone right away from that, it would be really good if we could just get back to what the thread is about.
I left a couple of other forums because of all this crap, in the past the mods have made this the best of the best, but we seem to be spiralling downwards.

dusk

Cyril Towers (30)
To be fair to Donaldson, he's got a decent boot on him, nothing extraordinary but still. Carter's kicking against NZ in the latest test was class, kicked 3/3 (two on the far left edge if i recall), and even got a 50-22 with Will Jordan covering the back. I remember he missed touch twice (in both games) but these are very easy things to work on before the world cup.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
To be fair to Donaldson, he's got a decent boot on him, nothing extraordinary but still. Carter's kicking against NZ in the latest test was class, kicked 3/3 (two on the far left edge if i recall), and even got a 50-22 with Will Jordan covering the back. I remember he missed touch twice (in both games) but these are very easy things to work on before the world cup.
He also missed a reasonably easy penalty off the posts. The sideline conversions were definitely encouraging though, its a small sample size but if he didn’t kick those I was thinking we’re going into a RWC with a legit 50% kicker.