• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 31 Man Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
Being on the bench counts as capped under IRB rules.

No, three recent examples:

1. Mitch Chapman sat on bench in 2010 v Ireland but didn't get on so is uncapped.
  2. James Hanson sat on the bench v Samoa in 2011 but only got his first cap against All Blacks last year.
  3. Brendan McKibbin who was considering playing for Scotland but was on the Wallabies bench last year and took the risk that if he went on he would lose eligibility for Scotland. He didn't get on and remains uncapped.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Russell Fairfax is crap. Saying hooper has to be picked in place of smith. I think both gill and hooper will be picked

I also thought this. The comment on Christian Lealiifano without any mention of how well Horne went against him the other night also shows Fairfax really doesn't watch the Rugby. I'm a fan of Christian as well but like others I thought Horne played better than him the other night.

Scott Allen

Trevor Allan (34)
We're recording a special Podslam tonight with Bob Dwyer as our guest but we want to hear from G&GR members.

Go to the front page www.greenandgoldrugby.com and on the right hand side of the page you'll find a voice recorder titled as below. Leave us a short message and we'll include some in the Podslam.

Send a message to the Podslam

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Imagine the situation if all Smith, Gill, Hooper and Pocock were all fit and available. That's 4 international level opensides.

Just play hooper in the centres, smith at 8, pocock at 7 and gill at 6. We'd be the no.1 team in no time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom