• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies Alternate Strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
This is the only Wobs jersey I have and I might be biased but I think it's the best!

attachment.php

(except mine has long sleeves, which is just that little bit more suave for formal occassions - job interviews, weddings, graduations etc)

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
I like those old skool jerseys that look like the players cut off the long sleaves themselves in the change rooms just before running out.

And how is it possible to have 3 pages of chat about rugby jerseys without a single post from RF ?!

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
I came across the Spanish jersey and honestly, I thought it looks fantastic.

To me, it looks it meets the middle of todays current slick jersey's and the old fashioned jersey's so many people love;

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
I came across the Spanish jersey and honestly, I thought it looks fantastic.

To me, it looks it meets the middle of todays current slick jersey's and the old fashioned jersey's so many people love;

watermarked_thumbnail.aspx

yeh, the only reason stopping me from buying that jersey though is that its Red, Yellow and Black, whereas the national colours don't include black, but have dark blue.

Also, RE the Georgia Jersey, how boring compared to 2003.

Jerseys can be more than simple, but its the execution of the design which will make them good. Only the countries with clear and reknowned prowesses in the sport should stick to the very basics which are traditions dating back one hundred years.

Status
Not open for further replies.