• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks, Saturday 19th August, ANZ Stadium Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
geez I feel for Rona. Never played wing in professional rugby (?) and it showed.
Yeh it wasn't great. Running into contact higha and defence wasn't great either. But he is definately a great player

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
The second half "comeback" will be used to excuse the limp effort, just woeful defence, so many rush up defenders do nothing.

What has Grey done in the last 2 years in any team he has been with? What has changed from the side that had such a good defence in 2015?

On attack the Wallabies don't do much, they grind away they pass the ball around and go nowhere fast. Contrast a really professional team that actually can execute skills the ABs go FORWARD with every phase, instead of sideways or backwards.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Chekia is on drugs "nah not done and dusted at half time" no halftime spray, courage was shown, no lack of physicality, good to score that many points - wow just wow...

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
Beale walks back into the team with motm performance. Shows how much we are missing overseas.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think it shows how soft our super set up is.
Everyone says how much he's grown up.
Then you have Meakes comes back and is really pressing for a spot he never got a look at before.
Maybe the whole squad needs to go to Europe to harden up a bit.

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Chekia's press conference reminded me of that Iraqi fella telling the media All was good while the tanks rolled in behind him

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Hansen seems more down on the ABs second half than Chekia was at the Wallabies overall performance- says it all really...

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
He looked a lot better when Kerevi was hooked. So did Beale.
People talking about Kerevi as a leader- maybe he is but you can't put him and Beale side by side.
I think we need to find out what Meakes has got at this level - not next week but soon.

Kerevi shouldn't be anywhere near a gold jersey again this season until he learns how to defend. Hell I'd even put an untested Hodge at 13 before him.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
SoJ please don't try and turn this into some parochial shite. I think there is a general derision of everyone in this side tonight.

Some very forthright Tahs posters have been very noticeable by their absence though. Still, after some time to think of some alternative facts they will be here tomorrow saying it's all the fault of the players and the other four franchise coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.