• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moono75

Wallabies will win this in the veritable canter.

now if it was a de-canter involved with their truth session I'd have some faith the guys could turn it around. This team needs to sit down get on the turps and remember.........Australia kicks the Kiwis ass in everything. Its the natural world order.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
Match Day here and frankly for some reason I couldnt really give a shit. Maybe its that grubby tack-on for the ARU coffers vibe.

It's the one against the poms in a few weeks that's the real Death or Glory.

dillyboy

Arch Winning (36)
Hey, just checking kickoff time here in brisbane as I've seen different times advertised - is it 7pm or 8pm our time?? (I'm sure it's 8 but my mates think its 7)

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
You'd want prime time in the south so 7 pm here.
Untitled-1.jpg

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Look I know it's a nothing game but we need the money.So it's not a nothing game to us. And it's still a bledisloe which means something to me. You never know this game could be one for the ages. I know My glass is half full right. But it's always been that way and it probably always will.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Match Day here and frankly for some reason I couldnt really give a shit. Maybe its that grubby tack-on for the ARU coffers vibe.

Don't forget that in odd-numbered years it's OUR grubby tack-on & that not so long ago it was our idea to have a Bled 4 somewhere in Asia.

Brekky on George St, waitress sees the fern on wifey's t-shirt & asks if we're going to the game. Yes, says wifey. I don't watch much rugby, says waitress, but I do like Jonathan Thurston. That's next week, says I, tonight it's All Blacks v Wallabies. Blank stare. Rugby UNION. Blank stare. Smile. Can I take your order now? I know this is a League town but c'mon.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)

It's the one against the poms in a few weeks that's the real Death or Glory.

If the All Blacks share a similar mindset to you than perhaps there is a chance for the Wobs yet.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Not a dead rubber at all!! If the Wallabies get up by more than 31 points then we win the Bledisloe on for and against. Right? RIGHT!?! ;)

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
Our crowd numbers are often bolstered considerably by the large New Zealand population in SE QLD. Most Bledisloe Cup matches at Suncorp are sellouts and often the crowd split feels around 50/50. Less than a sellout (which it looks like being) may mean that less Aussies are going to front up and that it could be a pretty black crowd.
That worries me more than waning interest from casual Wallabies fans.

Mate - it depends on whether the Parole Board will give some Kiwi's weekend leave ???

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
EWEN - SUPER COACH
Wallabies in last few weeks have been off the pace. Ewen says to himself: How do I bring these boys together, get a seige mentality happening?

Solution: Create a mess with a bloke who is just a benchie, a bloke trying tio get big bucks from my employer (without being the saviour of Aussie Rugby, as he once was considered). A wee bit of fallout all round. Player gone, Staffer gone. Bit of turmoil in the press and community but rugby in the headlines bigtime.

Team solidifies into a single unit. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)'s 100th. Even more motivation.

The AB's think we are a divided camp, fractured and disfunctional. The AB's are lulled into gagaland, thinking they only have to turn up to put 50 on their respected and much loved big brothers, here in the land of milk and honey.

Wallabies come out, united , physical, and smash 'em

EWEN, you are a champion strategist. Love ya work!!!!!!

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
EWEN - SUPER COACH
Wallabies in last few weeks have been off the pace. Ewen says to himself: How do I bring these boys together, get a seige mentality happening?

Solution: Create a mess with a bloke who is just a benchie, a bloke trying tio get big bucks from my employer (without being the saviour of Aussie Rugby, as he once was considered). A wee bit of fallout all round. Player gone, Staffer gone. Bit of turmoil in the press and community but rugby in the headlines bigtime.

Team solidifies into a single unit. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)'s 100th. Even more motivation.

The AB's think we are a divided camp, fractured and disfunctional. The AB's are lulled into gagaland, thinking they only have to turn up to put 50 on their respected and much loved big brothers, here in the land of milk and honey.

Wallabies come out, united , physical, and smash 'em

womanthinking.gif

compsmash.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.