• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Argentina @ CommBank Stadium 7.45pm Sat 15/07

Namerican

Bill Watson (15)
After watching the replays numerous times i still can't find a no arms tackle for an easy 3 points to Argentina. Which they somehow missed and That's the TMO butted in for. Did anyone else actually find it.

Super rugby was good. Test rugby tmos are rampant already.
That one was a total mystery. The announcers couldn't and I rewinded many times and saw nothing.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Would like to at least take a look at the knock on the Wobs were calling for there - damn TMO looked at every else.....

I think a player who had already joined the ruck reached back and grabbed the ball and went for a try. I imagine that’s the play, it was maybe 2 rucks beforehand.

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
Tom Wright has photos, only way this muppet gets a look in. Haven’t been a big fan of Marky M (Nawaqanitawase) but gee he stepped up tonight.
Still awful tactics by Wobblies, we looked good when using the ball which we pointedly refused to do. Not enough touches for our key players, deserved win for Argies.