• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v France, Brisbane, Sat 17th July, 8pm

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I love that the commentators tried avoiding the red card discussion first up but both SBW & JO’C were like “nah that’s fucked bruz! Ref is crooked”

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Imagine if Wilson was playing too, Hooper & Wilson running lines with McDermott.

nah, Niasarini earned the start but the French seem to really watch our number 8, so it's hard to make metres no matter who it is. Swinton showing more presence than Valentini so far, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Fuck this French and English dominated World Rugby jam. I say we get NZ, SA and Argentina and make our own fucking Rugby.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Watching the replays of the red card it looks like the head hits the back not the shoulder. It is is the whiplash effect that looks to have caused the head contact.

In defence of koro had dropped 5cm it wouldn't have been an issue

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
They fucked the game in the first 5 mins . How can that be a red. He dropped significantly and it was shoulder on shoulder. Yellow at worse if you think that he hit head

Look, be fair, it was shoulder to jaw, but the French player definitely dropped so that the contact was roughly navel height to someone in a standing position. Penalty only and get on with the game.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Look, be fair, it was shoulder to jaw, but the French player definitely dropped so that the contact was roughly navel height to someone in a standing position. Penalty only and get on with the game.

Was it? you need a fucking nuclear powered telescope to see the contact.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
with blackjack and hookers?

iu

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
He came from distance? It was a kick off! Are we meant to not contest kick offs any more?

I think he meant he came in with force fron distance, still don't agree with it as red. Still refs are f***ed if do and f***ed if they don't with this head thing. Yet last week we had DMac smacked direct to head in tackle that didn't even get a penalty, so as I said, I just f***ed if I know anymore. I must be getting too bloody old!